Recent content by CrispModz

1. CrispModz

Worklog Kill Mii Too (Altoids Smalls Tin Portable)

I'll be doing a bit more practice by doing a few OMEGA trims, afterwards I'll be attempting the ram relocation hopefully.
  2. CrispModz

Sorry, I guess I'm always a bit too quick on my feet when I find something that gets me on my feet and running (the ZOMG thread). But I'll try my best, and if it doesn't work out, I'll hand the project over to someone else who might do a better job.
  3. CrispModz

Oh! That's great to know. I guess I didn't look into it enough...
  4. CrispModz

I updated the layout of where everything will go a bit. I still don't know exactly where, or how I will fit the batteries into this thing. Any ideas on how I could compact this any further?
  5. CrispModz

Discussion ZOMG: Beyond OMEGA

So, I made a small concept of an idea for a flex board to help with soldering the RAM's top traces back on, and it might help with latency. Probably not the best solution but if you did it right it might help significantly with reattaching the RAM. Also, as @cy suggested in the Kill Mii Too...
  6. CrispModz

Worklog shiild concept (paused)

Both are currently out of stock at the moment though.
  7. CrispModz

Worklog shiild concept (paused)

I'd recommend using the RVL PD 2 or 3 from 4LayerTech. https://4layertech.com/collections/modular-line/products/pms-pd-3 It allows you to directly plug it into your computer to transfer files.
  8. CrispModz

I don't know if anyone has thought about doing a flex, it could be done in several different ways. We could try a flex where we would move the entire RAM onto it, or we could have two flexes bridging both sides of the RAM's traces to both sides of the trim...
  9. CrispModz

Putting in an order for a bunch of Altoids Smalls tins for prototyping. Should also get a bunch of Wii's for practice.
  10. CrispModz

Hello! This is the beginning of the Kill Mii Too thread! This project was inspired by @Shank's original project, the Kill Mii. The Kill Mii was a project made a few years ago by Shank, an amazing person in the community. It was a project based on the long-running joke in the community, "But can...
  11. CrispModz

So, I was looking at the current size of the ZOMG compared to an Altoids Smalls tin, and I found that it's still a bit too big to fit in a tin. If you were to try and make it fit, you would need to trim the edges of the board further somehow. The furthest I would see it going would be almost...
  12. CrispModz

Hmm... Guess it won't be happening again-- yet.
  13. CrispModz

Solved Stuck in USB screen

I don't know, I just removed a component on the back before the vias, and it started working.
  14. CrispModz

I got it to work!
  15. CrispModz

So I decided to check the lines with a multimeter. I think it's shorted somewhere.