RVLoader v2.0

Apparently you can't get to the Wii menu unless you revert to an older version of the loader which I've been advised isn't advisable as there's been many bug fixes since. This to me is the main bugbear. You can't get to the menu and although I've been provided with a wad of the Mii channel it doesn't work with my set up even when I map to GC controller. So mii's and the Wii menu are not functional.

Aparentemente no puedes acceder al menú de Wii a menos que vuelvas a una versión anterior del cargador, lo cual, según me han aconsejado, no es aconsejable ya que se han corregido muchos errores desde entonces. Este para mí es el principal problema. No puedes acceder al menú y, aunque me han proporcionado un fajo del canal Mii, no funciona con mi configuración incluso cuando lo asigno al controlador GC. Entonces los mii y el menú de Wii no funcionan.
[/CITA]

Entonces, ¿lo que quieres decir es que en el modo VGA en la versión 2.0, si no tengo un controlador Game Cube, nunca podré sincronizar mi Wiimote? Quiero decir, no podré usar el Wiimote para jugar. Me parece una actualización muy mala, con muchos errores, también en juegos, se supone que sí. Mejora al actualizar, no empeora. ¿Conoce alguna forma de sincronizar el controlador en VGA?

hi. Sorry I think you misunderstood me. I don't have a BT module to sync Wii remotes anyway. The only controls I have are GC controls. Synchronisation of Wii remotes isn't important to me on a portable. However been able to access the Mii channel in Wii menu would be good. Someone sent me the Mii channel as a wad but it's useless as you can only use a Wii remote in the Mii channel.. I tried mapping it with GC controls but it doesn't work. Unless the dev gets the Wii menu back theres not much you can do to be honest. If it's needed to sync your Wii controllees then your a bit stuck..The latest version has brought back quite a few issues for me. Loading is very quick but some games don't work at all or have video issues..I'm sure the dev will fix them in time so we'll have to patient.

Last edited:
Hi wiihackers!

Settled on RVLoader as the solution to play Wii games with GC controller.

RVLoader is installed but the games are not showing up, neither GC nor Wii games. I've tripled checked the correct file structure etc.

It's a 64gb USB plugged into the correct port, formatted FAT32.

Before I reformat the USB stick, what else can I try?

thanks!!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Hi wiihackers!

Settled on RVLoader as the solution to play Wii games with GC controller.

RVLoader is installed but the games are not showing up, neither GC nor Wii games. I've tripled checked the correct file structure etc.

It's a 64gb USB plugged into the correct port, formatted FAT32.

Before I reformat the USB stick, what else can I try?

thanks!!
Is there an SD card connected? Can you provide a screenshot of your file structure just in case?

It's not hardware related. If it was usb related it wouldn't work on 1.6. It works on 1.6. It's absolutely a change in code. Ive used smaller cards, different brands. Makes no difference. 1.6 works 2.0 doesn't work. A comparison on the code is what's required
Also a green screen on Klonoa, it seemed to work before, maybe it's a matter of resolution settings or something...