BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I can help with electronics my dad is an electrician and i have been experimenting and using them since age 8
Maybe refrain from that until you've proven your ability here first

Bozer

I have been on the forums for a couple of months but haven't gotten around to this yet. My project right now is trying to make a Louii (and figuring out how to get money for said project)

Portables
None
Hey everyone! My name's Mike and I am someone who is very new to homebrewing my Nintendo Wii and potentially more of my Nintendo consoles in the future!

Portables
Bonjour(i'm not french please dont hurt me),
Long time lurker. Made an account because I finaly wanted to build a wii portable then found the gboy then found out the kits are no longer for sale so imma try to take on the task of designing and building one myself.

Syth

Hello all! I have been researching this scene for a while now and am finally starting off on my own handheld system! I can't wait!

Lurked for about two days, somehow I ended up here. I'm studying hardware and the ITF+ course. Hopefully building a portable can help progress my skills, especially in electricity and just basic skills. (i.e. soldering, using a multimeter, etc.) I plan on starting with the Ashida, this should be fun.

Portables
No portables (Yet)
so this is technically a second account, but I deleted my old email, and forgot my password to my old one. If this infringes on the forum rules, I’m willing to try and track down my old account and I can try and delete it. But yeah, I love shanks videos, killmii was cool (yet totally impractical(I want one)) and yeah, if I can manage to hold on to some money for a decent period of time, I hope to make a portable one day (hopefully within 2-3 years).

Swinky

Hey, I've been here for awhile and am just now posting. I just started working on my wii portable so wish me luck

Hi everyone, I'm Maddie, I've been interested in console modding for a while thanks to videos I've seen on YouTube and stuff. Haven't been able to really do anything myself though thanks to a lack of money for buying hardware and tools and stuff. Hoping to learn some useful things here for when I am able to start. Hope y'all are having a good day!

Krust

Hi! I'm Krust, a long time lurker who finally found a wii from a friend to mod, though i don't have the knowledge and skills to do so. Hopefully i can learn all of that in here!