Recent content by cfc_12

1. cfc_12

Question PS2 VGA is not working in 4layertech screen

Sadly, Eyoyo screens as of now doesn't output YPbPr or Component anymore :( I tested this last December 2022 and had to refund it because I cannot find use for it for the portable I was making back then.
  2. cfc_12

PS2P for Sale

done :D
  3. cfc_12

PS2P for Sale

I'm making my excess 3d printed cases from years ago into portables so that it will become useful. Currently selling this PS2p. * 7 inches screen * around 3 hours battery life * Plug & Play $500 + shipping fee via FedEx just message anytime
  4. cfc_12

Question Modders, What Got You Into Modding?

It was Hailrazer's PS2p that I saw back then on 2010 that amazed me. There in the image of the screen of the PS2p while he is playing is Goku from Dragon Ball Z. At that time I just wanna have a Lazer Doodle so that I can just copy his work and build my own PS2p. But we don't have Lazer Doodle...
  5. cfc_12

Worklog PS2BOY

I have tried this. The screen goes on and off. It's not stable unless you stretch out the fcc cable and it doesn't get bend or folded when inside the portable. That's why I switched back to using VGA screens again because of this.
  6. cfc_12

Worklog Some PS2 Project

OMG man, Now, that's an insanity of amazingness! You're like on a Gman level!
  7. cfc_12

i need some help with controllers solution for ps2 portable project !

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003536220486.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.4.21ef1802nsUJNA&gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite An alternate PS2 controller for you
  8. cfc_12

Eyoyo Screen auto ON and OFF using Electron Shepherd HDMI - Help!

I've seen others used only 12 out of 19 pins on PS2HDMI Can you guys tell me what are the 7 pins that I could disregard on PS2HDMI?
  9. cfc_12

Sadly, since PS2 either Standard Trim or Advanced Trim, there would be no more regulators to get the 5v. Only in here, since this is the last regulator that outputs 5v It's because HDMI is better than Component
  10. cfc_12

The power is connected on the regulator of the PS2 which outputs 5v. It's connected from the right leg of the regulator to the 5v of the HDMI. So the total connections are: * 5v * RGB from PS2 to RGB/YPbPr of the Electron Shepherd HDMI * Ground In my previous PS2HDMI, it's actually...
  11. cfc_12

Need help to fix this The Component2HDMI and VGA2HDMI from Electron Shepherd actually works but the problem is, my screen auto turns ON and OFF almost every 3 seconds in an Eyoyo Motherboard as shown in the video. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? Perhaps maybe a resistor, capacitor...
  12. cfc_12

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

an amazing size for a ps2p!
  13. cfc_12

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

this is actually pleasing to the eyes
  14. cfc_12

PS2B

what are the connections that you wired from the PS2 to the HDMI? Is it Red, Green, Blue, 5v & Ground I see that you connected 7 wires