Recent content by cy

1. cy

G-Boy PCB Files?

Yesterday I found myself skimming through this thread in search of a mounting bracket for the newer 640*480 IPS screen. I did a few CTRL + F searches since I didn't want to spend 30+ minutes reading and wasn't able to find much if anything related to this. So I designed one myself, it is based...
  2. cy

i has new trim!!!1

helo guis! today im showing off my a trim 4 wii new that i designated. the degisn is desigh is desihged to keep your wiis mx chip alive and living and functioning on the broad once and after its been trimd. i think its good because now we dont have to do no more mx chip relocations and the...
  3. cy

Worklog Zelda Themed Gwii

Hello and welcome! From my experience sla doesn't require sanding, but you may want to sand for a bit of a smoother finish depending on how the print comes out. Just be aware that sla sands quickly, so be careful not to over do it. I had an Ashida case that was sla, and I ended up having to...
  4. cy

Release F64 Controller Relocation PCB (NUS-CNT & FRAM Fusion)

The 10k ohm resistors are either pull up or pull down resistors (I can't remember which), for the FRAM chip. The first batch of these that I ordered from JLC was missing one of these resistors, and the FRAM chip wouldn't keep save data after losing power. So these are important for that...
  5. cy

cy's $40 3d printing service

Dm me here or on Discord.
  6. cy

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

This year my secret santa was Ginger! And I can honestly say I wasn't expecting a wonderfully executed set of Cirno (the character in my profile picture) GameCube buttons complete with OEM feeling joysticks! Ginger was even kind enough to include a second Z button in case I wanted to use these...
  7. cy

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

Merry Christmas Nobble! I'm glad you're a fan of the custom box I printed for ya! I hope you enjoy the GBA games, I wasn't able to find a ton in terms of original Gameboy or Gameboy Color games so I hope you have a Gameboy Advance and are able to fully enjoy my gift!
  8. cy

PS2 Ultra Slim

I don't think Wesk has made a model like this. This means you'd need to take his work and extend it to keep the second usb slot. Realistically speaking that wouldn't be very difficult at all if you know your way around 3d modeling software.
  9. cy

Question Can I Fix This Trimming Mistake

I can't say with 100% certainty, but it I'm 99% sure the trace you cut isn't going anywhere important. You should be good!
  10. cy

cy's $40 3d printing service

Hi, I am able to print you a PS2 ultra slim case, but I am unable to make a clear one since my printer isn't really capable of printing a clear material. Technically I think it would be possible, but it wouldn't be anything like this one. If you want one that is clear, you'll have to order it...
  11. cy

Worklog Ashida 64 (Working Title) N64 Portable

Yeah, I was sort of thinking the same thing. Before I have the shell printed, I'm going to make a cut down version of it on my printer as a proof of concept for printing to make sure everything mounts properly. When I do this, I'll be sure to do a cooling test with everything enclosed the way...
  12. cy

Worklog Ashida 64 (Working Title) N64 Portable

I put copper plates on the bottom of each of the heatsinks using the adhesive that was already attached to said heatsinks. This was done so I'd be able to use thermal paste instead of the semi-permanent adhesive that comes on the heatsinks by default for mounting. I appreciate the suggestion...
  13. cy

Question PlayStation 2 Portable USB Speed Workaround?

As @Stitches said, SD loading is always an option. It is faster than USB loading, and has the benefit of being fairly low-profile. Wesk's PS2 Ultra Slim build goes over how you can do it pretty easily.
  14. cy

Ps2boy

I've been following this project for a little while now, and I gotta say, it really has turned out beautifully! I'm not real familiar with the PS2 motherboard, but knowing it fits inside a Gameboy shell like this really is a sight to behold much like the Wii. Does this build still feature...
  15. cy

Worklog CrazyGadget's First N64 Portable - NSight64

That Akira flex really is clean and sexy man! The working trim you have is also beautiful as well! The cartridge slot is one of those things that CAN be relocated without too much difficulty at all, but the amount of magnet wire it adds really makes it a headache during and after the...