Recent content by Darkside19

1. Darkside19

RVLoader v2.0

if someone got the same issue like me, that you can't use the GC2Wiiremote, because it do not work on some wii games, just press b to open the configuration and then go to Padmode and change it from auto to bypass :-)
  2. Darkside19

Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

no problem you're welcome :-)
  3. Darkside19

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/for-sale-galaxy-black-g-wii-rev-2-pd-charger-and-hard-case-included.5353/
  4. Darkside19

PS2P PS2 Portable 8 inch IPS Screen Image Retention after 5 minutes

Idk maybe someone know If this is normal. I bought an 8 inch IPS PS2P console from Aliexpress and I noticed after 5 minutes of gameplay in Champion of Norrath that the HUD stay as flickering image retention temporary. Do someone got the same 8 inch console and could test it, If it's normal? I...
  5. Darkside19

mine are from RahimMastersGaming. But I think they all use the same Kit. I bought the bigger 8 inch version. I think the soldering etc. is good, but the paint job and memory card/Micro sd/screen are from bad quality. I bought the same screen again from ebay. There is one seller that sell the...
  6. Darkside19

that's how it looks from the inside
  7. Darkside19

I got an PS2P from Etsy. Poor quality painting&screen with dust behind the backlight+red dead pixels. After 1 week the memory card corrupted without any reason. I got the possibility from the seller to send it back and get it repaired but tax+shipping to china and back to me was way to high...
  8. Darkside19

which one did you buy?
  9. Darkside19

yes I bought the purple one from him, love my purple one
  10. Darkside19

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115726592518?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=pmTs7TaMSiq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Z3aEws7ASYK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY There is one for a good price on eBay, I think thats from someone from this Forum, i can't find the name of him, but remember to...
  11. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

that 3000$ N64 Portable from Gman really got sold on ebay o.OO.o
  12. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

this unit got some improvements: -2 Controller ports to play with 2 Original Controllers if you want to play mutliplayer -one button, to choose between on screen or external AV -D Pad (psp thumbstick) because of the little space -choose between battery/external voltage imput/Charging
  13. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

that's the one I will get very soon (not exactly this one but the same build again,in progress soon)
  14. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

I'm happy that I actually live in germany. There is one guy that build the N64Boy Advance for around 500$(490€) but only in germany. I actually wait for my unit that are in progress. It's a newer version of the first one that Jonathan Wild built 2011/12...
  15. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

I would say yes but you can ask Gman.