Recent content by Debbie

1. Debbie

I print case recently

BasicBass is the owner, you can ask him to reply your question, thank you very much!
  2. Debbie

Ashida wii portable

if you can find it and download it to us, it is useful and helpful to us. thank you in advance!
  3. Debbie

SLA 3D printing-Beige resin

This is my latest cover,produced by SLA 3D printing, and do spray painting black, will do spray painting glossy black, how about spray painting matte black?
  4. Debbie

Looking for G-Boy rev3

look nice
  5. Debbie

Clear Shell with insert brass screw

Hi friend, i print G-Boy in clear resin via SLA 3D pritning, have a look, do you like this clear shell? it is insert brass screws:if you are interested to this, we can show you more details:
  6. Debbie

Looking for G-Boy rev3

Do you get the item as you need? i seek for the file on Bitbuilt for you, please help check it, is this the one you need? if yes, we can print it for you.SLA 3d printing, beige resin, white resin, and clear resin and spray painting any colors,acceptable? The case files are...
  7. Debbie

I print case recently

Thank you, it is beige resign, and SLA 3D printing.
  8. Debbie

I print case recently

yes, you are right, thank you,if you know how does the hinge work, can you reply his question?
  9. Debbie

I print case recently

Hello everyone, i print a new case shell with beige resin via SLA 3D printing, have a look.can you give us some suggestion? i don't know which colors is best for surface:
  10. Debbie

Ashida wii portable

Do you have 3D file? like igs, cad, step and stl etc. if yes, i can print it for you. DM when you are still need it
  11. Debbie

Question Anyone have a scan of a wavebird bottom shell?

i download it and check it is ok,thank you