Recent content by GameCube4Life

1. GameCube4Life

RVLoader v2.0

Sadly, no luck. If I format my SD card, Do I just copy all the RVLoader files and the Ashida will work fine?
  2. GameCube4Life

RVLoader v2.0

I was thinking about that. Should I back anything up before I format the drive? I just don't want to format and lose something important that I could never get back.
  3. GameCube4Life

RVLoader v2.0

Hello, for some reason, since rvloader 1.6. I have this problem loading Wii games. It worked before no problem, but one day it just stopped. I get stuck in this (on 1.6) Found HWAccess_ES2 at 000291AB (on 2.0) Waiting for ES. Can't load a single game, I am wondering if anyone else has had...
  4. GameCube4Life

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

This thing is a dream! You are killing it!
  5. GameCube4Life

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

Do you think it would be possible to make it have a larger battery? With all that free space you could get away with a massive battery! Maybe something like this? https://funnyplaying.com/products/gba-sp-rechargeable-950mah-lipo-maxplay-battery-mod Also have you considered a Neo Geo Pocket...
  6. GameCube4Life

Ashida build

Looks really nice, I love the Clear/Clear frost!
  7. GameCube4Life

RVLoader v2.0

Words could never express the gratitude I have for all the work you have done TOT Thank you Aurelio-san <3
  8. GameCube4Life

RVLoader v2.0

Has anyone gotten Wii games that are GameCube controller compatible working? For example, Super Smash Bros Brawl, when playing it. Every button press is registered multiple times. Same for Arce Rise Fantasia, Sonic Unleashed and others. So far, I have found a total of 3 games (as far as I can...
  9. GameCube4Life

Question QUESTION TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM ULTIMATE ALL-STARS ?

Even on 1.6 it is still on black screen, if I find a way to load it I will get back to you!
  10. GameCube4Life

Ashida Wii Portable

....wow
  11. GameCube4Life

Ashida Wii Portable

Thank you EVER so much <3 you are my Hero Stitches <3
  12. GameCube4Life

Ashida Wii Portable

Could someone recommend me the best USB-C charger/AC adapter for the Ashida? I am using the Switch AC adapter and it will charging my system. But when playing games, it still losing power. I was wondering if there is a charger out there what will let me Charge the system and play at the same time?
  13. GameCube4Life

Clear Ashida Portable

Wow, That Clear Yellow Ashida is absolute perfection! I can feel your heart and soul in the work you put into the system.
  14. GameCube4Life

Ashida Wii Portable

He is, I will ask him then, maybe he can guide me on what to do. Thank you Stitches!
  15. GameCube4Life

Ashida Wii Portable

Got it off of Ebay, US seller.