Recent content by GC64

1. GC64

Damn that's amazing. Congrats and good luck!

Damn that's amazing. Congrats and good luck!
  2. GC64

Solved How can i test my U10 relocation

You can simply relocate your U9 before you trim. If it still powers on, your relocation was successful and you can start trimming.
  3. GC64

Just want to see felix in person and look at him

Just want to see felix in person and look at him
  4. GC64

[SOLD] For Sale: 7" Screen With Audio and Multiple Inputs

I'm looking to sell this 7" screen I bought a while ago on ebay. It has built in audio with volume control, and accepts HDMI, VGA, and composite. The picture is very nice imo, I used to use it with my xbox. I have the power adapter and the 3.5mm to AV adapter, but not the micro usb to VGA...
  5. GC64

Wtf this must be why I fried my portable the first time... the cap must have died or came loose...

Wtf this must be why I fried my portable the first time... the cap must have died or came loose on my 3.3v reg
  6. GC64

[Not Actually] Cheap PTH08080 regulators

Only one is included, unfortunately. I messaged the seller this morning
  7. GC64

Logan paul PS4 Case Mod

Modder420 delivering quality memes as usual
  8. GC64

Question Wiring Psone LCD to N64 (RGB vs. Composite) DIAGRAM

What Ginger said, though if you already have the screen and REALLY want to do an RGB mod you can, but you have to have the right model n64 board and would need some resistors, ceramic capacitors, and a 3 channel amp chip. Info here...
  9. GC64

WiiBoy XL

Yes, he said his design would have worked so much better for a wii portable than a gamecube portable, which is why he had to add a spacer. So after a bit of modification, this is the result. He was definitely right since no spacer was needed this time around :)
  10. GC64

WiiBoy XL

There’s a brief glimpse of the back of the system in the video. I 3D printed an L, an R, and two Z buttons and placed them on the back. They work well and are quite comfortable that way
  11. GC64

WiiBoy XL

After a year of work and almost entirely frying the system, I've finally fixed all of the issues and completed my first Wii portable. I've decided to respectfully plagiarize @Gman by calling it the WiiBoy "XL" as it is the only name that suits it.. Specs: - OMGWTF trimmed Wii motherboard - Four...
  12. GC64

Question "Refurbishing" my Gameboy Advance. Thoughts?

Replacing the screen with a backlit screen has been extremely well documented, and is thus a very easy mod to do. You need to obtain an AGS-101 screen, the types in the latest model of the GBA SP, which you can either take from an SP or but an individual screen from ebay. You also need a 32 or...
  13. GC64

6v just got sent through my 3.3v reg. I just fried my year long portable, and was going to close...

6v just got sent through my 3.3v reg. I just fried my year long portable, and was going to close up tomorrow https://imgur.com/gallery/fEhtS
  14. GC64

@[724:@jefflongo] sure, if they weren’t $7 a piece

@[724:@jefflongo] sure, if they weren’t $7 a piece