Recent content by Koksi_90

1. Koksi_90

Worklog Nintendo Swiitch V2.5 - BocuD's third Wii Portable

i only know the TLV62130. What about the TPS?
  2. Koksi_90

Worklog *Classic* Squiiffer

looks neat
  3. Koksi_90

Custom Crystal (acrylic) Computer

looks really good. i like this unconventional idea.
  4. Koksi_90

Late night modding

holy shit what a great idea :D
  5. Koksi_90

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

you're so awesome man.
  6. Koksi_90

okay, thanks. I didn't know that and it is unnecessary.
  7. Koksi_90

The System Menu is working... you're so awesome :) I don't know why, but my homebrew channel isn't working with VGA, but i also have no chance to start it from composite, so i don't know if i did something wrong :D Thank you for your hard work
  8. Koksi_90

no. disabled "no sync"
  9. Koksi_90

black screen, no wii menu sound and no wii mote sync
  10. Koksi_90

The real Wii Menu isn't starting anymore with the VGA Patch, but the SNEEK NAND is working with these patch. I think the VGA Patch freeze the Wii Menu
  11. Koksi_90

WTF? I can't believe why the file was corrupted, but now it is working :D Thanks again
  12. Koksi_90

Sorry for double post, but when i try to open the System Menu Hacks in Priiloader i get: "Syntax error : missing '[' before 'n' @ line 1 Can't find fat:/apps/priiloader/hacks_hash.ini Can't find hacks_hash.ini on NAND" But i created the folder and there is no error in the name.
  13. Koksi_90

I updated the Priiloader and now it is working It is really nice to see something when i update the VGA patch :D I think the error was because i used a old version where you removed MX error. Thank you again, now i will try the system menu patch
  14. Koksi_90

Yes, i tried your GC+ App, Classic+ App, Priiloader VGA Installer,...... Should i try to reinstall the Priiloader VGA?
  15. Koksi_90

it shows "no sync" for me :O But every game is working for me. I am using the Good Dalian 5" Display