Recent content by Madmorda

1. Madmorda

Box o Buttons (misc resin cast buttons)

Hello! I am selling a box of "extras" from my time making resin cast buttons for various consoles. This box includes a bunch of random buttons in random colors in random qualities and quantities. What you see is what you get! Asking $100 total for everything pictured, including the box (shipping...
  2. Madmorda

Silicone Molds for resin casting buttons

Hello! I am taking a break from resin casting for a little bit, and figured I would offer up some of my molds in case anyone is interested. These molds were made with Alumilite, and were almost all cured in a pressure pot (maybe 2-3 individual pieces were not). I have listed individual prices...
  3. Madmorda

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] Playskool64 (name pending)

Yep, this is a 4.3" backup monitor, and it's true that it's not as nice as an hdmi/component screen or one with 1080p or something. However, I personally love these little screens, and have absolutely no use for HDMI or 1080p at such a small size, especially for an n64 project. It's small...
  4. Madmorda

My parts came in! I'm able to perfectly fit a 4.3" screen, and a battery pack with no problems. Actually, I think I could fit a battery pack 3x the size, but I think this one will be plenty for the project so it's not an actual brick. It should come out to like 1-1.5hrs run time or so I believe...
  5. Madmorda

Today I picked up an n64, and desoldered the cart slot and controller ports. I plan to integrate an expansion pack, not because it's needed, but because it seems like a shame not to have on in here after all this effort. On the back of the cassette player, there is a battery compartment with...
  6. Madmorda

Today my Playskool cassette player arrived, so I began the work of dremeling out the insides and planning where everything is going to go. Disassembly was a pain, as a few parts were glued in, but I got through it with the system undamaged! I then dremelled through anything I knew I didn't...
  7. Madmorda

Hello friends! It's been a while since I've posted any of my projects, but I've decided to enter in this year's building contest with a project idea I've been toying with for a while. First, to explain! I joined the modding scene right at the end of the Modretro days, when projects were held...
  8. Madmorda

WTB Wode Jukebox modchip

Hello everyone! I'm on the lookout for a WODE Jukebox modchip for the wii. It can be with or without the shell, with or without the LCD. However it must be functional :) DM with a price and condition if you have one. Thanks!
  9. Madmorda

World's Smallest Gamecube Controller

This is a GC+ board, it's listed in the first post that lists all of the parts. Please don't bump old threads though :)
  10. Madmorda

Question 3d modeling programs

+1 for fusion 360 with student or personal use license. It has some awesome rewind features for going back and fixing changes you made a while back without messing up your other changes. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for detailed organic geometry (modeling people and animals) but it's...
  11. Madmorda

Worklog GC -

I love me some tiny projects, well done! I especially like how the trigger buttons fit, those look clean!
  12. Madmorda

Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

So I have finally figured out my batteries. I will be using 4x 16650 battery cells, which are basically 18650s, but about 2mm thinner in diameter. I will get about 2125 mAh each, meaning that 4 of these cells will hopefully give me about 3 hours of battery life. Thanks to @eggbowl, I was able...
  13. Madmorda

Project 15: Portable N64 finally complete!

I have used Rustoleum gold and it can get that EXACT same look if you clear coat over it. It says clear coat not recommended on my can, no idea what causes it to react with clear coat haha. This looks beautiful though!
  14. Madmorda

Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

OOOOOOOOH. I saw these on Amazon, but I just assumed they were for casting resin. I just placed an order for that and some white resin. Hopefully I can make a spice orange console. Thanks man, you rock! The batteries for the case come in today, and I'm also going to be spending this week trying...
  15. Madmorda

Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

It may not look like it from the outside, but I have put in a lot of work for the design this week. I went through all of my options for batteries and finally settled on some lipo cells. I think I can fit 4 1800mAh batteries in this case (about the equivalent of 2 18650s, or 2-2.5 hrs of...