Recent content by Mr.Jakes

1. Mr.Jakes

Question problem with u5

Hello, when trying to relocate the u10 and remove the u5 from its place, one of the lines broke. Does anyone know where the missing line comes from so I can rebuild it? Or would I have to buy another Wii? It's a 6 layer wii.
  2. Mr.Jakes

Question My ps2 79001 is a bit different from the guide

if i remember correctly this would be the reset button for this model board.
  3. Mr.Jakes

Question connection for ps2 board GH 061 51

hello I don't have the mc2 pinout in my possession now, but I will upload the plans that I have backed up for this project, as soon as I return home in a few days I will be able to upload player 2 and mc2 for now I have this I hope it will help you Player 1 USB -remember that the data lines...
  4. Mr.Jakes

I managed to solve the control problem, I found the lines, I leave you a diagram (I did it very quickly), I hope it helps, I still can't get the memory card to work, but I'll keep trying. 1= control 1 2=Memory Card 0
  5. Mr.Jakes

Creo que no me queda más remedio que esperar a que alguien que aún no haya cortado la placa o encontrar una ps2 de la misma versión para seguir las líneas con el multímetro.
  6. Mr.Jakes

I tried to follow the lines of the controls, I think I found 4 of these, but the yellow line I couldn't find its origin.
  7. Mr.Jakes

I have this one that I got from the internet in good resolution.
  8. Mr.Jakes

Question PS2 GH-061-51

hello friend do you have any connection diagram for the mc and the control of that version of the board I can not find the solder points for these.
  9. Mr.Jakes

hello, a few days ago I started with my portable ps2 project, I used trimming guides without realizing that the version of my board is different, so some lines do not match when soldering the control and the memory card, any recommendations how to detect them or any other guide to follow? Thank...
  10. Mr.Jakes

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I'm new to retro console modifications, it really catches my attention, that's why I want to start with my own project thanks to all the information you share here.