Recent content by RDNoob26

1. RDNoob26

Worklog Bluetooth OG Gamecube controller

That is right! There might be other ways to reduce what's needed to be cutoff for example if the USB port is somehow changed to an smaller 3.5mm female connector. As for the switch, maybe an smaller button or switch or somehow make the esp32 go to sleep if buttons are not pressed after some...
  2. RDNoob26

Yes of course man! I got the charge module in Amazon: https://a.co/d/2YGA9GX Then removed the USB port to only leave the USB-C input. I recycled the battery from an old Chinese GoPro but any small lipo will work great as this doesn't use that much power. The back is not too professional but...
  3. RDNoob26

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

I am very happy to inform that I finally got my gift :D It is a very big box so let's see what's inside: First thing we got is a teddy red pikmin :D OMG this is amazing For the next item we have some Skittles, I really like those A bag of Penne pasta, will have this cook as soon as I...
  4. RDNoob26

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

I really love to see that you loved it :D When making the choice of your gift, I remember I saw you mentioned you loved this saga a long time ago in the forums or discord not sure, so I went for it. I really hope you enjoy this cool game.
  5. RDNoob26

BitBuilt's 2023 Summer Building Competition

I am happy to inform, it was me :D Gonna play Hogwarts legacy today on the switch
  6. RDNoob26

A new Gboy

Hello guys, I am slowly working on a new G-boy as my original one was done with what I had in hand back then. This one will have the normal PCB for the front and back buttons, I will reuse my composite display and custom regs though. I am also experimenting with primer, fillers and a...
  7. RDNoob26

2023 Summer Competition Results and Prizes

Thank you very much guys for making all this cool knowledge about console modding available for the public. I got amazed the first time I saw a trimmed Wii, and now I am happy to be able to do this myself :D
  8. RDNoob26

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] 2 consoles in 1 Wii And NX dock on gamecube case

Hello one last time! This is the last post for this amazing project we have been working on! The project is officially complete! Here are some pictures of the final assembly process: The first step is to connect the flex and USB cables to the switch dock board and screw it in place: Next...
  9. RDNoob26

Hello my people, here I am posting the last updates of this amazing project. I finished the design of the backplate and video ports for the back of the console, this was an amazing design that I printed in 2 parts and glued together: (That plate was used for fitting tests) Here is the...
  10. RDNoob26

Checking the pictures of the project it seems like I forgot to upload the 3D model and the pictures of the switch holder. so here they are! The pictures were took before the painting.
  11. RDNoob26

Hello team, we will be finishing this project soon! We finished making the paintjob for the case and the next step is just to finish the design of the back panel, and put everything together. I have also installed the Nintendo Switch holder with the ribbon cable, and made the spring...
  12. RDNoob26

Hello guys, here is an update about how this amazing project ended up. I made a paintjob on the controller to make it be our beloved spice orange. We managed to make the color match almost exactly, painted one is a bit darker but I love the results of this. This was an amazing project to...
  13. RDNoob26

Yes I am working on something similar for the GC controller adapter, but the HDMI ports will be something not possible as of today for this project, but I will consider it for future builds.
  14. RDNoob26

Here is an update about the project. The Wii is ready my friends, everything is working properly: - HDMI with VGA input. - Composite video over a 3.5mm connector using an small switch to turn off vga. - All 4 Bluetooth and wired controllers. - Nintendo Switch power adapter with its 15V I had...
  15. RDNoob26

Yes 100% Power is not an issue anymore. For the next steps I will be doing some stress tests and also measuring the thermals