Recent content by RobotJack12

1. RobotJack12

Model Nvidia Shield Portable Scan

Awesome Wesk, thank you.
  2. RobotJack12

Solved Finished my Ashida build with some issues; left joycon x-axis swap, paired together controllers, and current draw.

I will add that to my trouble shooting guide. Great work Xyzven
  3. RobotJack12

Solved Finished my Ashida build with some issues; left joycon x-axis swap, paired together controllers, and current draw.

You might need wire up a different controller to access safe mode to reset your system settings
  4. RobotJack12

First remove the batteries from your unit. Then use your multimeter to test for continuity between CX and SX. Also test CY and XY. If there is no continuity between the two axis then great. But if there is, then there must be a soldering joint bridged somewhere on your Ashida PCB. Also make sure...
  5. RobotJack12

Question Anyone tried this for wii portable before?

Just use a Nintendo Switch, One-Piece Joypad Controller. That’s what I used to make my portable Wii. There’s a unit on Amazon that looks like GameCube controller. The Retroflag-Controller-Compatible-Nintendo-Switch-One Check out my screenshots
  6. RobotJack12

Release Wii Trim Template

Great stuff
  7. RobotJack12

Worklog Ashida Worklog + Questions

Great stuff and hard work
  8. RobotJack12

My Wii portable will be named Wii Nexigo

I just wired up a GC+2 with no problem. Once you open the controller, there are pinout labels for each button and analog sticks. Its like it was meant to be for a Wii portable. How crazy, lol. I can't wait to see what you guys can do with one of those Nintendo Switch controller cases.
  9. RobotJack12

My Wii portable will be named Wii Nexigo

This will be my 4th Wii portable that I have created. This time I decide to use a Switch pro controller as the housing for my portable Wii. It is very comfortable to hold because of its full-size grip. Larger A, B, X, and Y buttons and D-pad keys provide more functional space. This Wii uses...
  10. RobotJack12

Worklog Dock Wii

Sounds really cool
  11. RobotJack12

Worklog The last one, 3rd ps2 portable

Great stuff
  12. RobotJack12

Worklog The last one, 3rd ps2 portable

Thanks for the tutorial
  13. RobotJack12

Model PS2 21700

Great stuff, thank you
  14. RobotJack12

Help help pin controller lcd

Maybe this picture will you. This 5 » Lcd is listed on eBay New VGA AV Lcd Controller Driver board + 5inch ZJ050NA 08C 640x480 LCD Screen