Recent content by Squishlemon33

1. Squishlemon33

Worklog The s-WII-ch (my first Wii portable)

This is probably what you are looking for https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/keystone-electronics/54/2254090
  2. Squishlemon33

Ashida Gunmetal Edition

smashing job man!
  3. Squishlemon33

G-wii Rev 2 Case + Extras ($75 Shipped) [SOLD]

bro just wait till Christmas I might have a deal for you if I can scrounge up enough money lol
  4. Squishlemon33

Advice on sanding

Anyone have any advice on sanding I just want to make things (when I make them) look amazing so I just want to make sure I am doing sanding right thanks!
  5. Squishlemon33

Solved Where should I get 18650 batteries from?

make sure to get them from a trusted source here
  6. Squishlemon33

Worklog Advents Project Emporium

Bro these projects look sick! I know it's hard to try and look on the bright side but your doing a truly great job
  7. Squishlemon33

Discussion Hi, I'm Completely New To Hardware And Portablizing and Would Like Tips!

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/general-tools-and-materials-guide.3128/
  8. Squishlemon33

Question Which soldering iron would you recommend for a beginner

where would I find the page with the beginner tools sorry that I don't know and that I am wasting your time
  9. Squishlemon33

also, where would I find this the page dedicated to tools sorry I'm really bad if I'm wasting your time
  10. Squishlemon33

thanks I'll look into it :) sorry I posted on the wrong forum
  11. Squishlemon33

Hello I am new and would like to know what soldering iron would be best I am thinking about buying a Hakko 888 D or a seller 1010 which one would be good or are these both not very good and should consider something else thank you so much for taking your time to read this
  12. Squishlemon33

Worklog [̶2̶0̶2̶1̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶E̶n̶t̶r̶y̶]̶ Worklog: The KiWii Portable

good work man I really like the shell design when I got into portibilizing I thought the kiwii is the perfect name glad someone got to use it and brilliant work