Y2K's latest activity

• Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Sdouyoulink's post in the thread Release Small module with Wow Wow.
    This is the first work of the ninth month that I have come to this community, I have open-sourced it, this PCB integrates the commonly...
  • Y2K
    Please make your own thread if you'd like to share progress on this further, as this is very off-topic for someone else's worklog...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to YveltalGriffin's post in the thread Worklog Thundervolt with Hype Hype.
    Last summer, @Wesk and I were theorycrafting a Wii reg board for undervolting that would solder directly to the motherboard. Such a...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog N64 Micro with Like Like.
    This is Rev 2, not too much has changed physically but I corrected everything that should make it boot and it still doesn’t. I’m a...
  • Y2K
    Quick update, the boards arrived at the end of January and look great! I'm going to try to assemble one soon, but I forgot to order...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to loopj's post in the thread MGC 2024 with Hype Hype.
    This was my first ever MGC, and it was a blast. Managed to catch @Downing's panel in the vendor hall The BitBuilt Experience™️ room...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to cheese's post in the thread MGC 2024 with Like Like.
    I got a few pics this year Some more portables, with a sneak peek at the wii u @Y2K throwing hands with the wacca machine, showing...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Thomothy's post in the thread Worklog The Thommii with Hype Hype.
    UPDATE TIME! I've been neglecting this work oops... However I have been making quite the advancements in the meantime. First I...
  • Y2K
    Excellent work on the build and your cutting edge post! I can't wait to build one! :D
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to loopj's post in the thread Short Stack - The World's Smallest Wii with Hype Hype.
    World's Smallest Nintendo Wii, using a trimmed motherboard and custom stacked PCBs https://github.com/loopj/short-stack Features...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to StonedEdge's post in the thread Worklog Retro Lite CM5 with Hype Hype.
    Revision 1.1 of the main board is almost ready to be ordered! I can feel the project end drawing near. There's still a lot to be excited...
  • Y2K
    A couple of months ago, the MGC crew decided that we wanted to build one of @Nicholas298's sexy N64HHv2s. Being that I already had most...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Gman's post in the thread N64HH V2 with Hype Hype.
    I don't believe so. I was sitting down to re-do the layout of the 64amp this week and noticed there are not any small suitable...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to YveltalGriffin's post in the thread PS Hanami with Hype Hype.
    I built this Playstation 1 portable in one month for MGC 2023! I have no clue why it's taken me so long to make a Cutting Edge post for...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to cy's post in the thread G-Boy PCB Files? with Like Like.
    Yesterday I found myself skimming through this thread in search of a mounting bracket for the newer 640*480 IPS screen. I did a few...