Search results

1. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

You should have no issues trimming along the same edge, you may want to send pics of the back of the board just to make sure the 5v reg for the USB isn't in the way. [EDIT] Doing some further checks it looks like there's nothing on the underside. Seems like the other regulator for the 5v USB...
  2. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

It all looks pretty okay apart from the 5v reg which has been sanded slightly. You do have a FCMB memory card connected when booting the system?
  3. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

Gonna need pictures of your setup.
  4. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

As it seems some people have been getting stuck on the software side of things I figured I'll update this here. Make sure you're using the latest BDM4 version of OPL for best results, you can find more information in the PS2 SD loading thread here: PS2 SD LOADING THREAD
  5. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

1) Purchase a taller tact switch similar to this: 2) Mount it to the bottom of the case with a little bit of glue in the same location that the lid switch would be. 3) Solder one leg of the tact to GND and the other to the Reset pad as shown in Tito's video.
  6. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

You also need to mount the drive in OPL, there is a setting in OPL called "automount" or something similar which will load the contents of the card when OPL loads. If you need further help you'll need to start your own troubleshooting thread in the Sony subforum: Here
  7. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

You'll need to provide pictures of your soldering/wiring.
  8. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

These are meshes only as it wasn't created in Fusion or the like. Adding a logo is simple enough with a boolean.
  9. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

As far as I'm aware the internal SD mod should work on all PS2 models.
  10. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

I'm very sure. Some of the 79k models don't have the lid switch on the mainboard like shown in Tito's video so in that case you can just use a tact switch for the power button.
  11. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

Make sure it's a Samsung and as far as I'm aware there's no size limitation as you can now use exFat.
  12. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

This is an issue with your printer, not the files. It looks like you've got extrusion issues.
  13. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

Not at all. This mod fits the 79k series only.
  14. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

Yes to both ;)
  15. Wesk

Model PS5 Dual Sense Controller (3rd Party) Scan

PS5 Dual Sense Controller (3rd Party) Scan Contains: Dual Sense Controller (3rd Party) Top Dual Sense Controller (3rd Party) Bottom Dual Sense Controller (3rd Party) Joystick Cover Dual Sense Controller (3rd Party) Touchpad Dual Sense Controller (3rd Party) Triggers Dual Sense Controller (3rd...
  16. Wesk

PS2 Ultra Slim

Thanks to Tito from Macho Nacho Productions for showcasing and providing an in-depth build guide of the PS2 Ultra Slim. I've worked with Tito over the past few months to make changes to the build to improve overall usability and aesthetics. Updated 3D print files: Top Half (One with and...
  17. Wesk

Guide Configuring your PS2 portable for SD loading (79k models)

Update for January 2023: Thanks to the awesome devs over at PSX-Place there is a new and improved version of OPL for SD loading. Link to post: OPL 1.2.0 BDM4 Download Notable changes: Virtual memory cards now work. SD cards can now be formatted in exFAT, meaning you can load ISO's over 4GB...
  18. Wesk

Question RVL-PSU (2 of 'em) might be borked. Custom Regulators: Stepdown boards vs roll-my-own?

First of all, 20v is out of spec for the RVL PSU. Specifications: Vin (Min): 5V Vin (Max): 17V Second, the 5v regulator may be busted. I've had an RVL PSU in the past have multiple dud regulators. [EDIT] I can see your issue, you've not bridged the pads for the 5v reg to enable it.
  19. Wesk

Model Sega Saturn Controller Scan

Sega Saturn Controller Scan Contains: Sega Saturn Controller Top Sega Saturn Controller Bottom Sega Saturn Controller Trigger Specs: These are high poly scans, average poly count per mesh is about 2,500,000 triangles. NOTE: 3D scans aren't perfect, if light cannot hit certain parts of...