Search results

1. nobble

Worklog MiiNii GiiCii: A theme within a meme.

Hey BB! @Postman and I have been hard at work in the Mod Station cooking up new memes for all the goodbois! This one is a twist on a twist on hotdogs. :rothink: I found a Raspberry Pi case online that looks like a mini GC, someone then modified it for a SBC to emulate GC. The modified version...
  2. nobble

Mini Gameboy Home Console: The Gamebox DMG Consolizer

Here's my newest Gameboy mod! It's a Consolized DMG using Easy_VGA and a Pro Micro to enable gameplay with a NES controller. This was built based off of the info HERE. Big thanks to @seerofvoid420 for helping with the board tracings, and @Postman and uXe for helping me finalize the code. This...
  3. nobble

Board scan Consolized Gameboy Guide: Wiring a NES controller to a DMG

Hey BB, As (hopefully) you all know, I love Gameboy modding with an undying passion. It was my first ever console. My first venture was a dual clock mod for the Gameboy pocket years back. This post has board scans of both the front lcd, and back cartridge PCBs. Along with info and diagrams...
  4. nobble

Discussion Nobble's Adventures in 3D Printing (Creality OR Cfiction?)

Hey BB! As some of you know from Discord, I jumped on the Creality Ender-3 bandwagon recently. Since purchasing my printer(s) I have done the following upgrades to one of them: Installed Anycube Ultrabase Glass bed (Don't buy this, it is a bit to small to fit the entire footprint of the bed...
  5. nobble

Release The NintenDOOM64 "Dedicated Console"

I did a thing.. Need to go to barcade, will update later. >:)
  6. nobble

Worklog NintenDoom64: AV&LED Modded/Custom Painted N64

Time for some wax sessions and low-light dining. Here's a nightly mod that @Postman and I are working on. It's a Nintendo 64 with a custom splatter paint that I did from back in the Nobble64p era. We are adding a few LEDs to illuminate the badge, standard RCA ports, and HDMI(probably).
  7. nobble

Nobble's RetroPie Futureboy DMG RPi3 Handheld (ENTRY 4 HACK LIKE HECK)

AWWW SHIIIII-! GET YOUR TOWELS READY, IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN! ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°) NOBBLE HAS STEPPED UP TO THE CHALLENGE! Alright folks, Ben Heck doesn't give a hack anymore. Now is the time for us in the modding community to RISE UP by blowing the minds of unknowingly innocent normies with our...
  8. nobble

DELETE

DELETE
  9. nobble

Nobble's Pikaboy SP: Pokemon-themed RetroPie console in a GBA SP shell.

I have been putting off my WiiP for a few days and felt bad about my laziness. After I had been laying in bed night after night, restless, knowing that my project was watching me from the corner of the room, I hid it away and thought about my life decisions. So I decided to go on a diet of...
  10. nobble

Worklog Wiikipad Switch: Wii/Raspberry Pi Zero W (2-in-1 Portable)

Nobble is building a hybrid portable. Mainly Wii based, but with a berry good twist CURRENT STATUS waiting on the OMGWTF Trim from SS *SHIPPING! SHIPPED! waiting for my L7009 7.0" TFT LCD to arrive! SHIPPED! need to find suitable batteries for cheap and will last long. PANASONIC...
  11. nobble

ATTINY85 2" OLED Handheld Video Game

This project uses an Attiny 85 microcontroller and a small OLED screen powered buy a tiny LiPo battery. The result is a device less than 2 inches tall. Can be charged via micro USB within 15 minutes, battery lasts days...
  12. nobble

PiP! Nobble's Raspberry Pi Portable (tutorial in link!)

https://hackaday.io/project/6478-pip-raspberry-pi-portable-slate-computer Check out my latest portable! Raspberry Pi B+ that runs off a LiPo battery and has 720p touchscreen and 3 USB ports. It may be a few years old, but I am posting this here now since I have just recently joined BitBuilt...