Search results

1. Matando

Worklog World's Smallest Gamecube

I had to remember my login information after seeing your video on YouTube just to comment and again it looks fantastic. In regards to your first post about making a mini gameboy player to go with it and assuming you want it to be functional, I'm sure you could stuff a retrode or similar device...
  2. Matando

Northen NJ Hackerspace

I'm in Monmouth county.
  3. Matando

Worklog Noah's GameBoy "Flash carts"

My Memes have arrived. In very professional packaging might I add.
  4. Matando

Aren't we supposed to be uploading images directly to bitbuilt for worklogs?

Aren't we supposed to be uploading images directly to bitbuilt for worklogs?
  5. Matando

I was awake for one of mine and the other is still falling apart in my mouth(yeah I should make...

I was awake for one of mine and the other is still falling apart in my mouth(yeah I should make a phone call..... but that involves other people and it doesn't hurt right now so... meh) it was no big deal. I was more concerned about the oral surgeon slipping when trying to pull it out and...
  6. Matando

inb4lock

inb4lock
  7. Matando

As a child it was hands down Super Mario World. I played Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past a...

As a child it was hands down Super Mario World. I played Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past a few years ago and loved it so I would say it's an even tie.
  8. Matando

savage meme

savage meme
  9. Matando

:(

:(
  10. Matando

I've been in our discord for months..... almost always alone

I've been in our discord for months..... almost always alone
  11. Matando

Why don't we just make all his posts invisible to everybody except him?

Why don't we just make all his posts invisible to everybody except him?
  12. Matando

Worklog Noah's GameBoy "Flash carts"

Whenever I asked or wanted an update on my order I just PMed Noah directly. He was actually very prompt with response. Please also understand that this is a pre-order as he assembles them per order. Although I am still waiting for mine to arrive if you want another update just ask him directly...
  13. Matando

I am The Savage Memer

I am The Savage Memer
  14. Matando

Lol

Lol
  15. Matando

Its a message about my Oscar Meyer errrr.... Hotdog

Its a message about my Oscar Meyer errrr.... Hotdog
  16. Matando

Same date of birth entry as @[73:@cheese]. Possessed cheese double account confirmed.

Same date of birth entry as @[73:@cheese]. Possessed cheese double account confirmed.
  17. Matando

Don't drink alcohol and then get cozy with the cute girl on the other side of the room. He might...

Don't drink alcohol and then get cozy with the cute girl on the other side of the room. He might not be so cute the next morning.
  18. Matando

It makes it that much more professional too.

It makes it that much more professional too.
  19. Matando

I once ran windows vista on a laptop with and Intel Pentium 2 processor, 512 mb ram, and a...

I once ran windows vista on a laptop with and Intel Pentium 2 processor, 512 mb ram, and a 4GB(not a typo) hard drive. I am also a non-believer in "minimum system requirements"
  20. Matando

:meme: ;)

:meme: ;)