Search results

1. Okiguess

Question rv loader doesnt show up in homebrew channel.

All my other homebrews show up, so it isnt a problem with my usb drive, however, i cant seem to find rvloader in the homebrew channel. i tried putting the rvloader file in the root and the apps folder, but nothing worked. unless it didnt extract properly (which i doubt) i dont know any solution.
  2. Okiguess

Solved un-trim possible?

hello, i trimmed a 6 layer wii awhile back, havent got to wiring it, and i only now figured out the project i will do with it needs a custom trim. is there any way to save my wii? project is the noltendo wii micro. i dont want to throw it out to buy a new one and painstakingly rewiring every...
  3. Okiguess

Discussion wii arcade cabinet

I just had an idea i thought was original (a few people have done it before) i take a mini arcade cabinet case, i shove a wii and a controller and a screen and then i have a (slightly) portable wii arcade cabinet. the theme i was going for was pac man cuz i love the pac man world series.
  4. Okiguess

Question i need help pls

i am trying to trim my wii, but i need a heat gun to desoldder the power. problem is, im scared it can burn my house down and i dont have any unflammable surface. how do i do it without a heat gun
  5. Okiguess

Question help me plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i want to relocate the bluetooth and wifi but i am a beginner. any tips or is there a video on how to relocate the modules (prefered solution)
  6. Okiguess

New idea: pre trimmed wii.

Do you remember when gman made a custom n64 motherboard that ran almost the exact same way (so that it wasn't emulation)? My idea: do the same but for the wii. We could make it the same size and stuff, so that it works with pre-designed builds. Give me feedback pls!
  7. Okiguess

Question direct power

Hello, i was wondering if you could power the entire wii motherboard dierctly (without trimming) to see if it works. do i solder wires to the place were the input is or where you solder the batteriest after trimming. Please help!
  8. Okiguess

Tools please!

I am building an Ashida portable and I don't know what tools and extra parts not listed on 4 layer tech to buy. Please recommend things to remove soldering as well as a soldering iron and other important tools/pieces.
  9. Okiguess

Discussion New portable idea! (Bwiifcase)

Pretty simple idea. a small Briefcase-like thing with all the internals on one side and a small monitor on the other. I would thread a video cable through the hinge part and it might work, right?
  10. Okiguess

Question I have a pretty cool idea for a portable.

It is a portable wii that looks (a bit) like a book from he outside but inside it is your typical folding wii portable. Here is a pic. should i build this (im a beginner to the modding community) or should i start with an ashida or a simpler one like that?
  11. Okiguess

2022 build competition?

Hey, will there be an expo for bitbuilt in 2022? If so, where and when? Thanks
  12. Okiguess

Question Another idea

Has anyone made a ps3 portable yet? I like it’s library of games like portal , crash bandicoot and stuff. I know about ps1 and 2 portables but just wondering.
  13. Okiguess

The historwii of The USA

I am a beginner in portablizing and I need help. I am making a portable wii that looks like a book (to sneak into school) I need tips because I suck at this. I tried soldering once and I melted a motor. I guess I was using a heat stick instead of the controlled ones and I was 9. I need to find a...