Search results

1. Revine

Tools please!

@CrazyGadget listed a great list of tools you'd need here.
  2. Revine

Secret Santa 2022: Post your gifts here!

I'll consider that if I can't find something else to make lol
  3. Revine

Secret Santa 2022: Post your gifts here!

@PoposPizza sent me a Raspberry Pi Zero W and a 3.5 inch RPi LCD touchscreen. I’ll surely find a use for these.
  4. Revine

cut too deep?

If you want to try to find a loophole, at least read the rules first.
  5. Revine

Question How about a bitbuilt app?

I'd say that this forum's pretty easy to use, even on mobile. Also as Wesk has said, there's already a dark mode.
  6. Revine

Question How about a bitbuilt app?

Maybe he means an app that takes you directly to the forums? Which would be kind of dumb because Chrome does the same thing.
  7. Revine

Copper Plate

Update: Found One Does anyone have an extra copper plate they’d be willing to sell? Specifically one for a Louii Build, 65x33mm at 0.032”
  8. Revine

Where can I get the screen?

looks the same, even got the same writing on the front
  9. Revine

Need heatsink

DigiKey has a lot in stock ATM.
  10. Revine

Worklog My First Portable (Louii)

Since the triggers were 3D printed, they were a pretty tight fit onto the case. This unfortunately led to me trying for a few hours to try and get it to fit into the case, but the Left Trigger just started to stop screwing into the case, so until I could afford to get a new trigger or until I...
  11. Revine

Worklog My First Portable (Louii)

For the last few weeks, I've gotten really interested in making a Portable Wii, and after a bit of time, I have accumulated to what I think is all of the parts and tools that I would need for a Portable Wii, including the boards from 4LayerTech and the Custom PCBs. I have decided to go for a...
  12. Revine

Worklog "We can rebuild him, make him better, compact, and... a Gamecube controller" - Ashida Worklog

The Ashida uses an RVL-PMS-Lite so you're fine there, and the RVL-Amp was specifically designed to be working for Wii Portables such as the Ashida, while the U-Amp was made for more than just Wii Portables
  13. Revine

The Toyota Siienna

I see the problem, you forgot to shield the wires from ground to wall, it's a common mistake, don't worry. As for the legs, I'm not sure about that, I forgot where I put mine so I can't help you with that, sorry.
  14. Revine

New GBoy Build

There's a video on GingerOfOz's VODS channel, named GingerOfVODs, that shows off literally everything that happens in a Wii portable. He doesn't do anything off-camera, everything is shown and explained, it's about 12 hours long, so maybe skim through it to get the gist of it so you know what...
  15. Revine

Solved Louii Case Print

I would buy my own printer but this is my first portable and I don’t mind spending a bit more if it means it’s of a higher quality than what I might print. Also don’t worry I won’t delete it
  16. Revine

Solved Louii Case Print

Would Anyone be willing to 3D Print and ship me a Louii Case? I know PCBWay and JLCPCB are favorited but JLCPCB can't print the custom buttons that the Louii has, and PCBWay is a bit too expensive for my budget (around $60 minus shipping). As this is my first portable, I don't need something...
  17. Revine

Gman 64 Amp for sale

the original listing is taken down, akira doesn't have any more in his ebay store, and its been over a year since the OP so I think that its safe to assume that he sold them
  18. Revine

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! Looking forward to making some portables! :D