Search results

1. Fruity_Grebbles

AliExpress shop with Wii/PS2 components

That is truly wild. Thank you!
  2. Fruity_Grebbles

Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

I've done it with scissors. It worked... for a little while. And dulled the crap out of my nice scissors. Use a rotary tool or fine-toothed saw.
  3. Fruity_Grebbles

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] 2 consoles in 1 Wii And NX dock on gamecube case

Sure! Sorry that I was unclear. The GameCube lid switch will only be triggered when the lid is closed, meaning a NX is not docked in the unit. Instead of having 2 HDMI ports, you could have 1 port and switch between the NX dock output and Wii output depending on the state of the lid switch...
  4. Fruity_Grebbles

I know it's a bit late in the game, but it might be cool to mux the controller and HDMI ports to switch back and forth depending on which console is on. Maybe making use of the lid switch as a trigger? Perhaps for a future revision.
  5. Fruity_Grebbles

Could you take care of this with a sufficiently large capacitor in parallel with the supply?
  6. Fruity_Grebbles

XL Nintendo switch

Not my work, but I thought it was worth sharing. Basically a battery pack, 10in screen, and the minimum components needed to implement a switch dock all wrapped in one package.
  7. Fruity_Grebbles

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] Dockable NDS

Fair enough. I love how much further than that you're taking this! I look forward to watching your project develop.
  8. Fruity_Grebbles

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] Dockable NDS

https://lostnintendohistory.github.io/DS-TV-OUT Just wanna leave that there.
  9. Fruity_Grebbles

ᵇᵒⁿᵏ

ᵇᵒⁿᵏ
  10. Fruity_Grebbles

This Wii has an Apple M1 Inside

https://hackaday.com/2022/11/09/this-wii-has-an-apple-m1-inside/
  11. Fruity_Grebbles

Question Portable Wii crashes randomly

Which wii motherboard revision?
  12. Fruity_Grebbles

Wii Games Do Not Work on RVLoader

Interesting. Thanks!
  13. Fruity_Grebbles

Wii Games Do Not Work on RVLoader

I am interested in both this problem and why this might help.
  14. Fruity_Grebbles

Possibly the worst Nintendo Switch controller

I love it
  15. Fruity_Grebbles

The Nintendo FakeCube

Ginger this is fantastic!
  16. Fruity_Grebbles

Discussion Check out this NDS shoved inside a Gameboy.

https://hackaday.com/2021/11/16/cramming-a-ds-inside-a-gameboy/ Anyone else see this?
  17. Fruity_Grebbles

Worklog Zelda Edition G-Wii | My First Portable | By Kranimations

Typically build threads go under their respective consoles, and Modding 101 is for tutorials or beginner questions. A mod can move it for you, but if they haven't yet I guess it's fine. Good luck with your project!
  18. Fruity_Grebbles

Question PS2 portable USB

What specifically is giving you trouble? What kind of wire are you using? Is your iron temperature controlled?
  19. Fruity_Grebbles

Worklog Zelda Edition G-Wii | My First Portable | By Kranimations

Think your thread might be in the wrong section.
  20. Fruity_Grebbles

The Bitbuilt Conspiracy Iceberg

But Shank does have a statue... (Do I just not understand the meme format? WHAT ELSE HERE IS TRUE?!??)