Search results

1. XsunaTera66

Sup

Damn.
  2. XsunaTera66

Sup

How do i delete all the cringe, incompetent posts from my account? (All of my posts) it seems i can only delete my comments? also, ive been gone for a while, whats new in the world of modding?
  3. XsunaTera66

Question Need new n3ds parts!!!

Need top screen and backplate replacements for my new model n3ds xl but i dont wanna buy third party crap and all the for parts listings are ridiculously expensive. Where do i go? Anyone got a broken system they would sell for a actually fair price? Are the third party parts actually ok?
  4. XsunaTera66

Helo

Wow that seems like a fun albeit long project
  5. XsunaTera66

Question What are the bluetooth limitations?

Alright thanks.
  6. XsunaTera66

Question What are the bluetooth limitations?

Can portables connect to bluetooth speakers with software (provided they have the bt module) or is it just for wiimotes? If so, what is that software?
  7. XsunaTera66

Question Like this?

Yeah i know. I will order some. Thanks
  8. XsunaTera66

Question Like this?

I decided to practice my trim on a dead board. Did i get it right? yes it is in the correct via.
  9. XsunaTera66

Question Ashida build guide???

Thanks heaps guys. I have 2 working wii boards so i can learn from mistakes. I reckon i can do it if i can get the shell printed online or something. Thanks for the advice
  10. XsunaTera66

Question Ashida build guide???

Wanna build an ashida. Never built a portable before. I see a bunch of diagrams on 4layertech but other than that i have no idea how to wire the display and im sure there is other crucial info im missing. Where do i find the info??
  11. XsunaTera66

Question LDO removal?

Ok thanks!
  12. XsunaTera66

Question LDO removal?

Correct me if im wrong, but you only remove the LDO if you are using a PMS-2 right? It stays on if you use a PMS-lite?
  13. XsunaTera66

Anyone got a spare g-boy kit?

T Thanks but i think im going to build an ashida instead bc i dont have to get any boards printed and most of it is right on 4layer.
  14. XsunaTera66

Question How to build ashida?

Ok i will look at that.
  15. XsunaTera66

Question How to build ashida?

On the ashida pcb diagram at 4layertech, it has a diagram on how to wire the pcbs to the wii. But how do i wire the screen it doesn’t say.
  16. XsunaTera66

Question Ashida pcbs

Alright thanks heaps.
  17. XsunaTera66

Question Ashida pcbs

Simple question. Can you gat all required boards for the ashida off 4layertech? Also, where are the instructions for the ashida mod?
  18. XsunaTera66

I need every single part. And if i need to assemble pcbs, i need to know how.
  19. XsunaTera66

How would i go about getting all the components to solder to the blank pcbs?
  20. XsunaTera66

Thank you so much. Do you know if this is everything or do i still need more parts?