Search results

1. ohkin86

My aliexpress shop

Hello everyone, this is my AliExpress store, which has various parts that everyone needs to make Wii PS2 handheld devices, including shell screen controllers, power systems, and more. If necessary, I can also customize a specialized PCB or industrial grade printing case, or even open a mold. If...
  2. ohkin86

70006 ps2 portable

Hello everyone, I haven't released the PS2 I made. I've made a lot of them, most of them use wiiu shell. This time, this machine uses 70006 motherboard. I know it's very big, but not everyone owns a 7900x machine. In fact, 7W machine is also feasible, but its power consumption is relatively...
  3. ohkin86

Question ps2 79002 Not start

My ps2 is 79002 ,When my PS2 turned on, the green light turned on, and it turned red in 1 seconds. Why? Who knows What's wrong it is?The problem of the motherboard?How to fix it?
  4. ohkin86

Worklog my working ps2 in wiiu pad

Well, guys, I use the case bought from Alibaba to make my PS2 portable. I use 90006 motherboards and 6.5 inch LCD. Use 2 section 18650 Panasonic 3.7V battery. It takes about 1.5 hours. This is the first time I do the handover, and its the AV output used. Next time I'm ready to use HDMI.