Search results

1. ComradeNull

I have made serious strides in development of my project. I will make a thread for it once its...

I have made serious strides in development of my project. I will make a thread for it once its finished.
  2. ComradeNull

Question WiiMote Trim Troubleshooting

Thanks! I will try to find the other power rails as soon as possible.
  3. ComradeNull

QUESTION - LED Light Strip Controlled by Raspberry Pi Camera

If you had some way of taking the average RGB color that the camera sees, you could use that number to drive the RGB components of a RGB led that has independently and simultaneously biasable RGB components, recreating the color that the camera sees.
  4. ComradeNull

Question WiiMote Trim Troubleshooting

Hello All I am currently working on a WiiMote trim for being embedded inside of a GameCube controller with a GameCube -> ClassicController adapter embedded as well as to make the GameCube controller wireless. Currently, I have trimmed off half of the WiiMote board and I am using a 5V to 3.3V...
  5. ComradeNull

Useful Datasheet Thread

This thread is for any datasheets you found useful for your project that you would like to share.
  6. ComradeNull

Favorite music?

Star Fox Adventures... David Wise composed some great ethereal music for that game.
  7. ComradeNull

Can you Attach the PiTFT 2.8" TFT touchscreen to a raspberry zero W

So, the HDMI and the GPIO are entirely unrelated. In a standard setup, the GPIO only controls the touch portion of the display, and is entirely optional. The HDMI controls the actual image on the actual LCD display itself. So, you can wire the HDMI without the GPIO at all anyway. Now, if you...
  8. ComradeNull

Congratulations jefflongo!

Congratulations jefflongo!
  9. ComradeNull

Worklog RASPBERRY PI ZERO SLIM CONSOLE

Hello. You might try looking for parts on Ebay rather than from Adafruit. Chinese parts may seem sketchy, however I have had no problems with them and it is pretty clear that Adafruit products are at a very premium price.
  10. ComradeNull

Can you Attach the PiTFT 2.8" TFT touchscreen to a raspberry zero W

Sorry if this is too unrelated, but I think it should be mentioned. If you intend to use the TFT for a gaming portable, it may not be the best option. The TFT displays like that connect through the Pi's GPIO which is relatively slow. Additionally, the Pi has to process the display image an...
  11. ComradeNull

Question Android gamepad

I think that it is probably much easier to use a different micro-controller than the one on that board, as 3DS sliders are just really weird. If you choose to do so, you can still use that board; just cut the traces from the button pads and then rewire the pads to the other micro-controller...
  12. ComradeNull

Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 "Steve" Trim

I don't want to revive a dead thread by a banned user, but I think that the following information is pertinent. In my Raspberry Pi 3 adventures, I accidentally broke off of the board one of the components near the transmitter; I think it was a resistor or capacitor. The missing component...
  13. ComradeNull

I am excited to join this new community. Earlier, I made my first post in the Welcome Tread!!!!

I am excited to join this new community. Earlier, I made my first post in the Welcome Tread!!!!
  14. ComradeNull

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello all. I am very new to the BitBuilt community but I have been tinkering with a raspberry pi portable for over a year now. I find all of this stuff very interesting, and I wish to study Electrical Engineering in College. I may decide to make a Wii portable after my raspberry pi portable...