Search results

1. xsping

Worklog xspring's x-wii worklog

Recently, long time stay home due to infamous virus,I plan to design a portable wii named x-wii, featured as below, 1. internal usb with 32g tf card 2. self-made cheapest i2s sound output with manual volume control 3. g-man'pms redesigned into 2 layer pcb 4.lmao trim with ave and nand...
  2. xsping

Discussion succeeded to relocate ave with self-drawn pcb

happy to make ave relocation with pcb board,free to cut ave part from dead wii board, and it is also easier for soldering and very quick to relocate ave. I share eagle file of ave relocation, and wish it can be useful to you. and if someone want nand relocation eagle file also can contact me
  3. xsping

Solved headache problem about self-soldered pms

i already made 2 gman pms, no issue about them, they work very well, but when i program third pms, troubles came, i already sufferred 3 days for troubleshooting, and killed 4 pic16, including the two on the good pms board, when programming, sometimes it showed format %x on screen, and warning...
  4. xsping

Discussion succeeded to relocate wii nand with non-flexible pcb board

this pcb board simulates the Aurelio's flexbile nand relocating board,it works stably,big thank to Aurelio
  5. xsping

Question vga mode no signal

(problem solved)when install vga patchs,it said IOS36 isn’t ES_Identify patched: error -1017,i reinstalled portablizemii with no wifi as suggested by the previous solution,but nothing change, same happen,any more advice to solve the problem will be appreciated remark:when i install the vga patch...
  6. xsping

Solved bluetooth did not work

recently i trimmed another 4 layer wii and all works fine include the bluetooth module except the wii menu because of unreasonably the 003 error, so i wired up sd card slot, after i installed cios80 and solved the 003 error, the bluetooth module did not work,i changed another two new bluetooth...
  7. xsping

Question 6 layor wii cut

i mistaken to cut more inside the outline, and wires power,no video out, check ave composite voltage is 3.2v, and the normal voltage shoud be 0.33v, can i do anything to save this dead wii edit:the 1.15v -15ohms the 1.v- 6ohms the 3.3v- 8kohms, the resistances of these...
  8. xsping

Question homemade powerlite overheating

I made powermii lite by myself, it outputs stable voltage, but it will overheat within 30 seconds with load, is it normal or not?
  9. xsping

Question self-programmed gc board still not work

I probably successfully programmed pic18f25k22 as the pickit 3 software said, but read the hex file in the pic18, the output hex file is 0000000, it shoud be file protection, when connected gc board to wii, it did not work, but gc controller works fine, i am Now confused, and wish someone can...
  10. xsping

Question gc board connection explanation

i can not understand the abbreviation on the gc board, like DU DO DR DL,ETC... and where is the data line and it is very appreciated that someone can help me
  11. xsping

Solved wii game goes to bluescreen after copy syn file to emunand

wii game goes to bluescreen after copy syn file to emunand , when i delete the syn file, wii game can be loaded, it means i can not use wiimote in will games, please help me!
  12. xsping

Discussion found cheap but good working alternatives of custom regulators

they are working many days on my first portable,this cheap regulator as below picture,half dollar for one piece remarks: this reg only supply 1.8v,3v and 5v on original design, you can change the adjustable resistance on the board, or replace the normal resistance to get more stable 1v and...
  13. xsping

Worklog my fisrt portable wii

throgh three month uncontinous work,i finally finish my first wii portable with a trimed 6 layer wii, it takes a long time for troubleshooting because i am a green hand,i suffered hundred times fails and try again,this portable does not have a gc controller inside,because i do not have 3d...
  14. xsping

Question issues about unstable pth08080

pth08080 is not stable like it was said,already burned 3 pcs during this week, and destroy 2 trimed wii,as suggested, already install the capacitor at the input and anyone met the same problem, and who knows the reason? the regulators nearly stop me to make the portable wii,