Search results

1. Fernandinho

Worklog My new old project, the NINTENDONT PLAYSTATE

I'm not that good at taking photos, I take them on top of my bed, I apologize for that, but my project is based on the Nintendo Playstation, the canceled console from Sony's collaboration with Nintendo. The box is entirely made of acrylic and respects the design of the project I made based on...
  2. Fernandinho

Question Custom circuit board $$

I'm still working on my project and I need a custom circuit board, silly thing but I don't know how to do it, I'll pay for the project because I know that not even a clock works for free, can someone help me?
  3. Fernandinho

Worklog My first project I got excited about, my portable Wii

Good night everyone, it's already night in Brazil, I'm starting a project for a portable Wii, I saw that there are many people doing projects with Wavebird and I won't be the one to do it differently, the project is already underway, follow photos below, while I'm going testing the wii with the...
  4. Fernandinho

Question Chineses board i found, i think is good

Hello everyone, looking in Aliexpress this board jump to me, he promise manage the battery and the board charger between 7,4 and 8,4v, somebody can talk me more about? https://a.aliexpress.com/_BfhdIW86