Search results

1. Chickacruh

Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG - BLOCKED

you could also save space by doing a nand relocation. GO full on omega style
  2. Chickacruh

Wouldn't stacking boards like that end up making it thicker? I thought you were trying to make this portable as thin as possible
  3. Chickacruh

Worklog "The Halogen Project" My first wii portable worklog

Woah there are 3800 mAh 18650 battery cells? Where can I get some of those? I thought they maxed out at 3600 mAh
  4. Chickacruh

Worklog Worklog - Behiimoth

A whopping 9 battery cells. I'm impressed
  5. Chickacruh

Worklog Wiiclpise

That, my dear friend, is the power of back magic
  6. Chickacruh

Worklog Wiiclpise

My first Wii Portable of my design. Like the ashida, it is designed around 4layer tech boards. I'm calling it the Wiiclipse because I want it to be all black, like an eclipse (and puns are fun). My goal for this design was to make something minimal yet classy. I even made my own logo: I've...
  7. Chickacruh

Question Wii Portable Recommendation?

Make a Wiiclipse, then you wouldn't have to wait for Ashida boards to be back in stock ‍ In all seriousness, if you have a problem you cant figure out how to fix from the guides and other people's worklogs, I recommend joining the BitBuilt discord.
  8. Chickacruh

It indeed will be nice to have to worry less creating a rats nest and a fire hazard. Having everything on one board would make things a lot simpler. I hope this will be accessible too :)
  9. Chickacruh

Question Are this components needed?

It always helps to look at the Wii compendium
  10. Chickacruh

Worklog Topper's Ashida Build

Dang that print looks clean, especially for an ender
  11. Chickacruh

This is looking cool, and it is going to have the voltage regulators built into it? any battery management?
  12. Chickacruh

Worklog The Wii-84 Plus: A Gaming... Calculator?

You shouldn't need any custom pcbs more than the 4layer tech boards, they are pretty compact. The design I've made using them is really close to the size of an 84
  13. Chickacruh

You shouldn't need an extension for fitting anything. In theory, you can fit it all in the oem case. I designed a rough part layout that doesn't require any extra areas added. I would model it further but I should finish my current portable first lol
  14. Chickacruh

I was going to work on the exact same thing. Are you going to remake the calculator in cad? I was going to do that.
  15. Chickacruh

Total Wiiclipse of the heart

Total Wiiclipse of the heart
  16. Chickacruh

What are the dimensions of an omega trim? I'm curious to see how this will compare.
  17. Chickacruh

Release Wii Trim Template

I designed this template to take away any of the uncertainty when trimming the Wii Motherboard. This makes sure the cut lines for a Wii are in the exact same place every single time, and it ensures the trimmed Wii matches the shape in the CAD software so it makes designing things more exact...
  18. Chickacruh

All of this looks really cool, but with all of the special tools required to make this, it won't be very assessable to many users. Will you take commission?
  19. Chickacruh

Oh cool! So you are planning to make this an all inclusive board? Taking Wii streamlining to the next level I see
  20. Chickacruh

Are you going to build in things like the RVL-PMS and/or the mx chip into this board? You could probably integrate that while still being about the size or smaller than a trimmed wii