Search results

1. Chickacruh

Worklog Wiiclpise

My first Wii Portable of my design. Like the ashida, it is designed around 4layer tech boards. I'm calling it the Wiiclipse because I want it to be all black, like an eclipse (and puns are fun). My goal for this design was to make something minimal yet classy. I even made my own logo: I've...
  2. Chickacruh

Release Wii Trim Template

I designed this template to take away any of the uncertainty when trimming the Wii Motherboard. This makes sure the cut lines for a Wii are in the exact same place every single time, and it ensures the trimmed Wii matches the shape in the CAD software so it makes designing things more exact...
  3. Chickacruh

Louii "kit" [SOLD]

In January 2020 I started making a Louii, but unfortunately I never finished it and now I just have a bunch of parts that could be used to make a Louii laying around. I probably don’t have the skills to put this all together anyway and I don’t want to put these parts to waste, so I was thinking...
  4. Chickacruh

Solved Failure to boot Channels

I've already made my first dumb mistake on my road to making a portable. When I try to open up a channel from the Wii menu it will boot and work for maybe minute, then crashes and gives me this error message: "An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button, remove the Game Disc, and turn the...
  5. Chickacruh

Solved Where do I solder to relocate motherboard items?

Now I'm sure this is a very dumb question, but where do I solder to relocate motherboard items? I should probably explain what I'm talking about. I'm trying to trim down a Wii motherboard that I ripped (Carefully took out) out of a Wii, so I've read "The Definitive Wii Trimming Guide" about ten...