1. Quakers

welcome to the club

welcome to the club
  2. Quakers

:rothink:

:rothink:
  3. Quakers

Portables on Airplanes?

Although I have never personally brought a portable to an airplane before, from the knowledge I know. Most portables shouldn't have a problem making it through the borders. In addition, the only other portable that has ever had trouble getting through airports that I'm aware of was Stitches...
  4. Quakers

Just as a heads up, but if you genuinely have a question, it's best you actually make a thread...

Just as a heads up, but if you genuinely have a question, it's best you actually make a thread about it. So everyone will be able to have a look over your problem. Instead of trying to disturb other members individually about your question.
  5. Quakers

Probably enjoying his oats in retirement

Probably enjoying his oats in retirement
  6. Quakers

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello and welcome to the Bitbuilt community, You have definitely came the right place! You can make a worklog once sending a message in the welcome thread, after that go to the section you want to make your thread in. And press "post a thread" at the top right. Good luck on your portibilizing...
  7. Quakers

I siiriiouslii doubt we'll ever run out of wii puns

I siiriiouslii doubt we'll ever run out of wii puns
  8. Quakers

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Im not sure, are you ready to provide years worth of expensive and time consuming errors and mistakes, a willingness to take advice from experienced modders of the community, a driving passion to improve your personal skills as a modder, and able to share some laughs as you slowly make some...
  9. Quakers

No need, I already made one for you. https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/349804490863542272.png?v=1

No need, I already made one for you. https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/349804490863542272.png?v=1
  10. Quakers

Worklog The Wii SPii

Thank god, No Nut November's over
  11. Quakers

Worklog O-Wii First benge portable wii

Damn I should take another trip to France
  12. Quakers

Worklog Xbox Handheld

ok
  13. Quakers

G-BOY: Holiday Collection & RVL LCD Direct Drive

Aww ye, you know ima get that wintery white. So I can clonedge my own bootleg make my own Wiiboy color Thanks Bitbuilt team! You guys always spoil us with early Chriistmas presents
  14. Quakers

Worklog N64-AIO

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Gman on this one. Goose over here is looking kinda sus Quakers has voted
  15. Quakers

The Enduro portable Wii

@GingerOfOz
  16. Quakers

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

When you put two of the greatest minds together, a miracle is born.
  17. Quakers

I believe Wesk has been taking up on a lot of request from members of the community here; So i'm...

I believe Wesk has been taking up on a lot of request from members of the community here; So i'm sure he'd be willing to help, you can also probably check on some of the threads he's made to see the quality of his works. However, I don't know how much he charges for, so you'll probably need to...
  18. Quakers

Quack Quack

Quack Quack
  19. Quakers

Question First Portable?

( Sorry if any of my points aren't valid anymore, I spent a lot of time writing this. Also apologies for the essay y’all are about to read) A_s6 and CrazyGadget are right, you don't have to know any prior experience or history to still get into portaibilzing. Believe or not but most the pro's we...