Search results

1. SparkleBear

N64HH V2

Well, I can’t remember exactly. But I did do it for the switch sticks. I might be able to dig it up from my old computer.
  2. SparkleBear

SparkleBoard64 Mini.

Since @Nicholas298 N64HHv2 has been making such waves on the scene, everyone has been PMing me about getting some sparkleboard action. So i've decided to make a run of PCBs for the people. HALLELUJAH.. I touched it up a bit this morning. (no traces, just silk stuff) And I rounded the corners...
  3. SparkleBear

N64HH V2

Making a fresh order of SparkeBoards. Lots of people have been PMing me... so I will make another run. I touched it up a bit this morning. (no traces, just silk stuff) And I rounded the corners like a good bear. Please PM if interested. First run will be 20 boards. THANKS :) EDIT: Will also...
  4. SparkleBear

N64HH V2

Wow bro! This is super beautiful work! For the record Gmans code is for the 3ds sliders. I calibrated the code for the joystick sliders and that’s the file I shared with you. It was pretty simple. Just changing range and dead zone values. Any analog stick could be adapted. If there is a lot of...
  5. SparkleBear

SOLD: Hot Orange G-wii rev2 — with hard case and PD Charger/cable

Well howdy there mr/mrs/xxs Zalta
  6. SparkleBear

Worklog SparkleBear's First Portable Nintendo 64 Build Project Worklog.

Ahhh the memories… this project has not made any progress as I’ve been focusing on audio electronics and mic building… but rereading this log brings back all the good vibes. Great community we have here. Sorry I have not been as active as I once was. @cy has started a n64 project and asked me...
  7. SparkleBear

Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

Nick! Your model looks so epic! I wish I had time to make a case for my n64... Alas, great job my dude. Look at GMan's github. It has all the resources. And its open source... The parts were OOS for like a year recently... So if you can get them right now I would just order them and build it...
  8. SparkleBear

FOR SALE: Galaxy Black G-Wii Rev 2. PD charger and hard case included.

Hey there, yeah it’s still available. It really depends on if you want to learn more about electronics or you just want to play games… if you just want to play buy mine and play. But if you also want to learn you should build one. Or buy one and build one… there is no way to lose.
  9. SparkleBear

Custom Ashida Portable - Gray SLS, Sparkly Resin Cast ABXY, Aluminum sticks, Screen control board. With Hard Case and PD charger/cable.

This gorgeous premium portable still needs a home... collecting dust (in its hard case) in storage. $1050 sweetens the deal.
  10. SparkleBear

Stiiilllll goooiiiiingggg....
  11. SparkleBear

Dang that’s a good idea! I’m so down…
  12. SparkleBear

For gods sake! $900 fire sale baby... ;P
  13. SparkleBear

$925 price drop again… it’s gotta go!!
  14. SparkleBear

Oh that’s so nice of you mate! Thanks so much for the support. It’s so crazy expensive to live in California and it would be great for these beautiful portables to find a home and be used! I basically have not been playing games for a long while now…
  15. SparkleBear

Thanks for the kind wishes! Temporary renting a place in Santa Cruz before likely moving to LA in the spring
  16. SparkleBear

$950 or best offer — price drop! Im finally getting a home to rent in California but the prices are crazy! Help me out by buying this epic build…
  17. SparkleBear

Custom Ashida Portable - Gray SLS, Sparkly Resin Cast ABXY, Aluminum sticks, Screen control board. With Hard Case and PD charger/cable.

$1100 or best offer — price drop! Im finally getting a home to rent in California but the prices are crazy! Help me out by buying this epic build…