Search results

1. Cinski

Question Small edit for wii

Hi all I would like to make a small change to my wii. I don't want to cut the card. I would like to add some things if I don't eventually have a tv to be able to use it. -a screen with a switch to be able to change output with the main one - some amplifiers to hear the audio with attached...
  2. Cinski

Question Gameboy Macro Homebrewing

Then, first you can through soldering points of the buttons that control the screen, then change it to the lower one and vice versa. But first you need to make a change having the r4. After this change you would have no problem running everything from r4. This is my gb macro with button for...
  3. Cinski

Worklog Psp go battery/memory mod

Sorry I was wrong, I made a change to the battery. I hadn't read correctly
  4. Cinski

Worklog Psp go battery/memory mod

I also did it in a 2000
  5. Cinski

Question PSP Mods

If you are interested I made a battery mod
  6. Cinski

Worklog Psp 2000 blue/red led mod

Ciao, potrei sapere esattamente dove colleghi le cose? Mi piacerebbe farlo per il mio psp .. Mi piacerebbe fare una cosa del genere
  7. Cinski

New Project

Hi, I wanted to update you with the material I have and what I still need and I wanted to ask you questions I have: -wii with toolholder installed ready to be cut - A Gameboy case (the first one) -2 analog psp (since the case for Gameboy is not very big in the space for keys) - for the keys I...
  8. Cinski

Question My wii does not turn on

So I found out where the problem is. Since before the SD player was replaced, the Wii worked I acted on that. I unsoldered and heated it better. I desoldered two cables and I saw that the 3.3 v also corresponds to the contact of the resistance that it has above and so it's okay. The problem lies...
  9. Cinski

Sorry for the incapacity but how do I understand which component is shorted?
  10. Cinski

Hi I have a problem. I bought a wii for 5 euros which had the SD card reader broken in the contacts. I wanted to install Portablizemi and then I decided to remove the reader and insert another one. The Wii first turned on but did not read the sd. The Wii behaves like in the video where the red...
  11. Cinski

Worklog WiiPTOP

But the keys do you want to make them in the case or will you play with joysticks that connect to the wii? Do you want to put batteries or make it go with the wall socket?
  12. Cinski

New Project

13. Cinski

New Project

Ciao Aurelio, potrei sapere se è necessario mettere resistenze collegando 2 control stick di psp al posto degli analogici in un progetto wii portatile?
  14. Cinski

OMGWTF Trimmed Wii Board

How much do you do if you have to ship to Italy?
  15. Cinski

New Project

Thanks
  16. Cinski

New Project

Forgive me but how do you write in PM?
  17. Cinski

New Project

Good morning guys l'm Italian guy and I write you Google translator so forgive me if there is any mistake. I have been following you for some time and in the end I decided to start the construction of a Wii laptop with the OMGWAF cut using the original case of the Wii as "case". Obviously I...