Search results

1. cy

i has new trim!!!1

helo guis! today im showing off my a trim 4 wii new that i designated. the degisn is desigh is desihged to keep your wiis mx chip alive and living and functioning on the broad once and after its been trimd. i think its good because now we dont have to do no more mx chip relocations and the...
  2. cy

Release F64 Controller Relocation PCB (NUS-CNT & FRAM Fusion)

As many of you know, I've been working for quite a while now on an N64 portable of my own. Along the way I've developed several of my own PCBs including an N64 controller relocation PCB. This board allows you relocate the NUS-CNT controller chip and oscillator found on OEM N64 controllers...
  3. cy

cy's $40 3d printing service

Want to build a portable but don't own a 3d printer? Me and my Prusa MK3S+ have you covered! For $40 plus shipping, I will 3d print you a shell AND any additional 3d printed parts needed to get your build off the ground! My service includes but isn't limited to ANY revision the following...
  4. cy

Looking to buy UltraVGA

The title says it all. If anybody has any spare N64 UltraVGA boards that are just collecting dust, I'll buy them off you.
  5. cy

Worklog Ashida 64 (Working Title) N64 Portable

It's finally time for me to build something other than a G-Wii, and no, I'm not talking another Wii portable. The scope of this project is fairly straight forward: Make an N64 portable with USB pass-through for an N64 controller HUB and Composite AV out. For those who don't know what this...
  6. cy

Starlight G-Wii (Now with HDMI out & USB GC controller passthrough!)

So I decided to build ANOTHER G-Wii. But this time things are different, I decided to challenge myself by attempting HDMI out and USB pass-through in an effort to restore the most of the Wii's home console functionality. This build is complete with MX, Bluetooth, and a few other nice features...
  7. cy

Worklog Starlight G-Wii Worklog

Hello all, I recently found myself printing a G-Wii shell in a certain filament because I wanted to see how it would turn out. A while back, Noah built one like this during one of his streams using this filament and a thread showing a completed one made with this filament exists here. I always...
  8. cy

Zelda Themes For RVLoader

After Aurelio added in support for custom backgrounds into RVLoader, I figured themes like these would become obsolete(and thus, I decided to stop making them). But people are still using my themes, and there are things within my themes that you can't achieve by just changing the background...
  9. cy

Worklog Ashida Wavebird Worklog

It's been a long time coming, but it's FINALLY my turn to make an Ashida! I'm hoping to have it done in time for MGC so I can show it off to the bois. My shell was printed in sla by The_Random_Guy and I truly couldn't be more grateful for him kindly selling it to me for an utter steal. While...
  10. cy

Ashida case print request

Hello all, I'm looking to get an Ashida case 3d printed in this filament. If you are interested, feel free to reply or contact me on discord. Thanks!
  11. cy

Weirdest dreams/nightmares

So last night I had a dream that HackerBilly lived stupidly close to me(which isn't too farfetched considering Noah lives unreasonably close to me). I ended up discovering it because he posted his wifi password in #general of the Bit Built discord for some stupid reason. For whatever reason, I...
  12. cy

Galaxy Black G-Wii

I did a thing again. In all seriousness, this one took around as long as the first one for all the wrong reasons. I'll be creating a thread at some point called "Cyframe's Notes" per Shank's suggestion where I'll detail many of the stupid issues I ran into. I learned a lot more this time around...
  13. cy

Solved Screen driver board

Due to interference and panel issues I've had to replace the screen in my G-Wii. Luckily I happened to have another 5 inch screen on me, but I'm having trouble modding it for 5 volts. It appears to be an alternative model of the ZJ050NA 08C screen as that is the screen I ordered but the driver...
  14. cy

Worklog Black G-Wii Rev 2 Worklog

Per Gman's advice I'm starting a worklog for my second G-Wii. I decided to do it in GameCube indigo because I wanted it to look like a GC controller with a screen. I started this project 2 days ago and I've come pretty far with it. So far I have the batteries, USB PD board, screen, screen...
  15. cy

I need a G-Wii case printed

I'm looking to build another G-Wii and I need a case for it, I'd prefer it in either GameCube Indigo(preferred) or red. I also need it the case to be compatible with the new 4 layer tech boards. I live in an eastern part of the USA, shipping details will be given once the purchase is made.
  16. cy

Mario Themes For RVLoader

With a bit of work I've put together some new themes for RVLoader! I decided to make some Mario themes this time as I think more people will enjoy these. I've currently only made 5 Super Mario Galaxy themes(again reusing assets once the base ones were created) but I plan to make/release more...
  17. cy

Anime themes for RVLoader

Recently I've gotten to work on making themes for RVLoader, with help from @Aurelio of course! The first idea I had for a theme was a Steins;Gate theme. I have other Nintendo related themes that are coming - but hopefully for now, this will quench the thirst people seem to have for custom...
  18. cy

My Flashy New G-Wii Rev 2

After almost 6 months(thanks noah), I've finished my first non-kit portable, a G-Wii Rev 2! It features the brand new RVL PMS 2 from 4layertech.com! The new PMS features allow me to view my exact battery percentage in RVLoader and also allows me to see my battery life in-game by pressing...
  19. cy

Solved G-Wii misc questions

So I've been working on a G-Wii lately as some of you know, and since I've got questions that have been piling up, I figured they would be best answered in the form of a thread. Firstly I wanted to ask, how do the screen controls get wired up? Is there a diagram or something? A little while ago...