Search results

1. guyman70718

Board scan Switch lite

This is awesome! Do you have a scan of the left motherboard as well? I was having some issues with my left board and board scans would have helped me with them at the time.
  2. guyman70718

Worklog Wiiu gamepad wii first projet

This looks amazing, does the 6 layer wii stay cool inside the housing?
  3. guyman70718

Question My switch lite freezes on the logo screen. Does anybody know what causes it and how to fix it?

You can try a reflow but I bet its gonna have to be replaced. I had one that would still charge too but replacing the m92t36 stopped the bootloop. On that particular unit, I noticed if I left it booting all nite so the battery died, it wouldn’t turn back on or charge. My guess is that it wasn’t...
  4. guyman70718

Question My switch lite freezes on the logo screen. Does anybody know what causes it and how to fix it?

My bet is the m92t36 went bad, I fixed 2 with this issue by replacing the m92t36. You can get one off any donor switch or on ebay for like $5. It should be the one on the second pic straight up from the usb port
  5. guyman70718

Discussion wii2hdmi fusion360 model

I made a model of my wii2hdmi since i'm going to be using it in a project so I thought i might as well share it, may help if your also going to use one my silkscreen says: "WII2HDMI V4 2020/08/19" and it is a non-scaling model.
  6. guyman70718

Guide SD card relocation on 6 layer Wii

My Wii needed to boot into bootmii after trimming so I am posting the sd card relocation points here for anyone in the future that needs or wants to relocate SD. This is a CPU-01 board but I would think the points are the same on other 6 layer Wiis. I used the same color guide as the 4 layer...
  7. guyman70718

Guide Wii Trim Resistances

Someone asked me to do my 6 layer wii, here is my values. the 3.3v line is all over the place so I did my best. edit: forgot to put revision and trim
  8. guyman70718

Question 6 layer wii trim not working

Yeah, I’ll post the sd card relocation points too since I had to map it myself. Just gotta make a graphic lol
  9. guyman70718

yes thank you I forgot to post i got this wii to work yesterday. But now 1v has 4 ohms to ground, which seems really low but just for future reference a 6 layer wii can have 4 ohms resistance on the 1v rail. The issue with this wii is a bit special, I had to relocate the SD card slot to make it...
  10. guyman70718

I removed the cut components and removed the inductor that comes off in the om6 trim and still nothing, still 6 ohms on 1v
  11. guyman70718

I tested the resistances with the psu disconnected. I will try that now, thanks
  12. guyman70718

I trimmed a 6 layer wii to make a noldendo miicro. I got the noldendo's cut to work just fine, but I want to modify the design a bit, so I cut the usb ports to where they are cut to on an OM6 trim. After I did this trim, the wii will no longer boot. I noticed my RVL-PSU is outputting .9v on the...
  13. guyman70718

FREE FREE FREE lots of free items

Is that a wii2hdmi board? If so i'll take that and the 0603 LEDs, and the broken ps4 controller if possible.
  14. guyman70718

Worklog Wiiu gamepad wii first projet

did you sand the motherboard?
  15. guyman70718

Question 6 layer wii trim

But would that be enough to make the wii2hdmi board fit? I can start test fitting once I get my rvl-psu
  16. guyman70718

Well I haven’t got it all in front of me yet but I’ve still been trying to plan it out. I want to add a built in wii2hdmi, I want it to be powered off 5v USB-C (which means I need a 5v to 7.5v boost converter for the sensor bar), and I wanted to attempt a wifi relocation. Out of 3 wiis I bought...
  17. guyman70718

yeah I would attempt the nand relocation before the trim, but I just want to know if I can successfully relocate it, how far can I trim to stay safe? I found board scans of a 4 layer wii but it doesn't look like anyone has done a full scan of a 6 layer board.
  18. guyman70718

I want to make a wii micro but I want to add a few things so I could use a bit of space, so I was wondering if I relocate the nand and LDO can I trim that part off of a 6 layer wii? I have a CPU-01 so its the oldest revision, which probably complicates it but.. just wanted to ask anyway.
  19. guyman70718

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hey, i just ordered a bunch of stuff to make a trimmed wii, seems like theres a lot of help for noobs like me lol