Search results

1. Worklog Un-Switch the Consolized Switch POC

this project is in a super early stage :D and have lot of things to be done..... 1. Make a Case 2. Un-Switch Psu (Battery Replacement) 3. New Cooler ? Maybe more hahahah Proof of concept Battery led Nintendo switch B|
  2. Worklog Xbox Mini Case

looks amazing how can i make one for my self ?
  3. Board scan Switch OLED Scans

Amazing work ! :) Has somebody done a 2D drawing from the board? I want to make a custom switch case
  4. PS2 Ultra Slim

Awesome mod my friend But i have a question for you is a 9k that much bigger than a 79k ? Because a 79k console is impossible to get in Germany :(
  5. Worklog Xbox Mini Case

i love it <3 are the files made public at the end or can the cases be bought?
  6. Question Is it Possible to Run the Nintendo Switch Without the Battery ?

hi i have some switch boards laying around and i wonder if it is possible to run the boards without the battery and make nice little home consoles out of it :)
  7. Worklog Projekt Surface-ii

external controller :)
  8. Worklog Projekt Surface-ii

with a Custem Psu :) and usb pd power board for cooling i will just make the case to my heatsink and i use Heatpipes ^^ I actually wanted USB-C PD Charging + Internal USB Drive + RVL Power Management System for power managment but they are still sold out :(
  9. Worklog Projekt Surface-ii

Enter the Surface-ii , my 2020 summer contest entry: actually i just wanted to build a wii laptop out of plastic or just 3d printet but now it will be a wii tablet made entirely of aluminum :) to have any chance against the DIY Concept UFO project :D Planned functions and features aluminium...
  10. Question wii mini Second usb Port mod ?

is it possible to add a second usb port to the wii mini ?
  11. N64 Minii

awesome work i love it :) did you make the cad model yourself ?
  12. Question Wii Mini Hacking

how did you wire up the modchip on the mini ? i didn't find any pinouts for the mini for wiring up a modchip :(
  13. Question what is the slimmest wii cooler possible ?

i bought this cooler now https://de.aliexpress.com/item/For-Asus-K53-X53-K53S-A53S-X53S-K53SV-K53SM-K53SJ-K53SC-K53SD-Laptop-CPU-Cooling-Fan/32846182601.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.c8fe4c4dZ52ipp now i play the waiting game :o
  14. Question what is the slimmest wii cooler possible ?

What's possible without the console overheating ? i planning a ultra slim wii laptop :P
  15. Worklog The littleBIG Boy

what kind of cooler is this ?
  16. digital potentiometer (10kohm) sound control?

I need a way to add Digital volume controls to an analog amp
  17. digital potentiometer (10kohm) sound control?

hi i locking for a cheap solution that can be controlled with push buttons :) (all what i found was spi solutions for a arduino :( )
  18. Gameboy Pocket X- 2018 Summer Contest Entry

Progress: 03.06.2018 Testing my awesome remix PCB and the LCD Original PCB creator https://github.com/GameboyZero/GabozePocaio I have added +Safe shutdown +Battery Monitor +Joystick Support
  19. Gameboy Pocket X- 2018 Summer Contest Entry

~Features~ Gameboy Pocket Case 2,4 Spi Lcd Pi Zero W oder A+ Around 10 hours battery life(I hope) PowerBoost 1000c No spaget wiring Bt and Wifi more informations and futures coming soon :) Progress: 09.05.2018 waiting for the parts from aliexpress Progress: 03.06.2018 Testing my awesome...
  20. Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

I'm interested :)