Search results

1. Worklog Un-Switch the Consolized Switch POC

this project is in a super early stage :D and have lot of things to be done..... 1. Make a Case 2. Un-Switch Psu (Battery Replacement) 3. New Cooler ? Maybe more hahahah Proof of concept Battery led Nintendo switch B|
  2. Question Is it Possible to Run the Nintendo Switch Without the Battery ?

hi i have some switch boards laying around and i wonder if it is possible to run the boards without the battery and make nice little home consoles out of it :)
  3. Worklog Projekt Surface-ii

Enter the Surface-ii , my 2020 summer contest entry: actually i just wanted to build a wii laptop out of plastic or just 3d printet but now it will be a wii tablet made entirely of aluminum :) to have any chance against the DIY Concept UFO project :D Planned functions and features aluminium...
  4. Question wii mini Second usb Port mod ?

is it possible to add a second usb port to the wii mini ?
  5. Question what is the slimmest wii cooler possible ?

What's possible without the console overheating ? i planning a ultra slim wii laptop :P
  6. digital potentiometer (10kohm) sound control?

hi i locking for a cheap solution that can be controlled with push buttons :) (all what i found was spi solutions for a arduino :( )
  7. Gameboy Pocket X- 2018 Summer Contest Entry

~Features~ Gameboy Pocket Case 2,4 Spi Lcd Pi Zero W oder A+ Around 10 hours battery life(I hope) PowerBoost 1000c No spaget wiring Bt and Wifi more informations and futures coming soon :) Progress: 09.05.2018 waiting for the parts from aliexpress Progress: 03.06.2018 Testing my awesome...
  8. Solved no video out after trim

when i tried out av i get only the black and white picture :/ and the wii 2 hdmi dongle work not at all :/ sincerely
  9. looking for omgwtf trim wii board + regulators

hey Maybe someone would sell me a set :) greetings from Germany
  10. DIY SNES Classic Mini Killer (Worklog)

Hey everyone I think the snes mini is much too expensive and sold out everywhere so I thought I would build my own :P Factors of importance: Pi 3 xbox wireless receiver 2 front usb ports 32gb sd googly eyes Update 1 the housing :0 Update 2
  11. Worklog Wii Book

the specs of the book 10.1 inch lcd battery pack internal usb hdd more coming soon :P (Log 1 )Wii LAPTOP EARLY PROOF OF CONCEPT 4K (nothing is broken yet hahahahahahahaha) more pictures and logs coming soon :)