1. Joe crump

First anything really

after some big procastination I have gotten back to work :D
  2. Joe crump

Cheap (but good) soldering irons

would this one work?
  3. Joe crump

Cheap (but good) soldering irons

So I am in the process of making a G-Boy but I don't have a very good soldering iron so I have just been using my uncles but its a tad annoying having to go pick it up every time I want to continue work on it so I figured you guys may have a soldering iron under 75$ that can at least get my...
  4. Joe crump

Ashida Wii Portable

5. Joe crump

First anything really

ok I was just asking before I spent 30 minutes sanding, I did that last night :)
  6. Joe crump

First anything really

Just trimmed the broad can y’all confirm that it’s alive
  7. Joe crump

First anything really

I forgot to write up but this is a lot harder than I thought it would be (buts its been a good challenge) So I have installed every pcb and such and I wired up the batteries and such and now I can make the fan spin :) but I plan on doing the trim next week and hopefully getting it working
  8. Joe crump

First anything really

Well Today I am starting the wiring of the G-Boy I have been delaying because I have been really busy (first week of classes and stuff) but now am going over to my uncles house because my place does not allow solding irons and he has a 300$ fancy iron I can *borrow* I will give a write up on it...
  9. Joe crump

First anything really

I got my hands on a G-Boy Kit even after the kit was discontinued by tracking down somebody who did not want his. Today I spent 4 hours troubleshooting the software on the wii because every time I tried letterbomb my wii would crash :| but I finally did the software. Now I just need to actually...
  10. Joe crump

Question about the fan

11. Joe crump

Question about the fan

So I just started my G-boy and I was mounting the fan when I saw that mine had a little clip on the end of the wires then images don't have it so should I go ahead cut it off?
  12. Joe crump

just tried it out it does not power on and play games

just tried it out it does not power on and play games
  13. Joe crump

just went to my local thrift store and bought a Virtual_boy for 5 $

just went to my local thrift store and bought a Virtual_boy for 5 $
  14. Joe crump

Model G-Wii CAD files

I think so because you can use 2 wii nunchuck sticks so I think you can.
  15. Joe crump

Any body got a g boy kit for me?

yeah I was just looking around bitbuilt. Keep your eyes peeled. :D
  16. Joe crump

Any body got a g boy kit for me?

I found somebody who will sell me one I found him by looking around other open source wii projects (G-Wii, Louii, ETC) and he said he wanted to do a gwii so I think you can just lurk around finding people and then DMing them I got lucky I hope you can too :)
  17. Joe crump

Question Anyone have a scan of a wavebird bottom shell?

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/gamecube-wavebird-controller-scan.4003/#post-48059