Question 2ds project

So I recently broke my 2ds while hacking it and I was thinking to take out the parts from inside and make something from it. Any ideas?

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Could always put a pi or a noac in it, though pretty much anything you do with it will either need one of the screens off all the time, or fill the hole with something else...

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer

Edit: ok, I felt as if I should add something of value to this post. DS shells don’t lend themselves nicely to projects due to their size. As cheese mentioned, a Pi or NoaC should fit inside pretty easily. If you do that, I’d suggest pulling out the slider stick and screens since sliders are popular in portables now and the screen could help a neighbor who busted theirs. Another “fun” idea is to attempt putting another model DS inside the old cheese wedge shell.

Last edited:
hm that sounds good but i actually meant if i can do anything with the parts inside like modify it and put it in something else's shell

Shank

Staff member
Portables
It would cost you substantially more money to make something else out of the broken 2ds guts as it would to buy a new 2ds

True but I might be able to make something like a rasberry pi console or something