Any G-boy kits out there?

I too am looking for a kit. After finally getting a nice iron with temperature controls, I finally decided to jump in on a g boy kit a little too late....

I too am looking for a kit. After finally getting a nice iron with temperature controls, I finally decided to jump in on a g boy kit a little too late....
Yeah good luck finding one to be honest. I already built mine of course, and I'll sell it if someone wants it, but haven't posted it. Doesn't really matter to me to sell it. I have over 7 portables right now, lol. You can build a gwii, for around $600 or so. I'll sell you a completed gboy for $525 plus shipping if your interested.

Cralex

Yeah good luck finding one to be honest. I already built mine of course, and I'll sell it if someone wants it, but haven't posted it. Doesn't really matter to me to sell it. I have over 7 portables right now, lol. You can build a gwii, for around $600 or so. I'll sell you a completed gboy for $525 plus shipping if your interested.
Out of curiosity, what color is the one you’re selling? I’m a little bit short on funds at the moment, but the chance to buy a portable might be the incentive I need to sell a few gadgets I’ve been sitting on.

Out of curiosity, what color is the one you’re selling? I’m a little bit short on funds at the moment, but the chance to buy a portable might be the incentive I need to sell a few gadgets I’ve been sitting on.
It's black, with white buttons.

Hey I'm willing to pay a hefty price for an un-built gboy kit I spent a good amount of time in a IT class ( 2 years ) , so I have a good background in hardware and I know a bit about electric but I'm really into art to so that's why I want an un built so I customize the buttons and the casing PLEASE IM WILLING TO PAY BIG

If wanna pitch an offer or have any info DM me on discord which is TripleJ#4717

Please any info helps

Portables
Just ordered a G-Boy
Hey I'm willing to pay a hefty price for an un-built gboy kit I spent a good amount of time in a IT class ( 2 years ) , so I have a good background in hardware and I know a bit about electric but I'm really into art to so that's why I want an un built so I customize the buttons and the casing PLEASE IM WILLING TO PAY BIG

If wanna pitch an offer or have any info DM me on discord which is TripleJ#4717

Please any info helps
Dm me, i have two kits and could let one go

Hi does anyone else have an unbuilt G-boy kit they’d be willing to sell please? Hunting for one everywhere and can’t find any!

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Anyone have a unbuilt G-boy to sell?
Will buy!
Honestly, it really is worth it to just order everything you need in Dustin's thread to make the remixed G-Boy. It's a bit more effort up front (and you'll need to do some minor PCB assembly), but it's worth it to have all the upgraded hardware in there.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Plus I'm fairly certain that there is exactly 1 G-Boy kit still out in the wild, and that one is in the hands of the USPS employee who kept stealing all my BB Store orders