APS2 - Portable Playstation 2

Hello everybody!
I apologize, I'm Brazilian and I use google translator...:D

I'm here to document a Playstation 2 Portable that I completed some time ago. Unfortunately I don't have photos of all the details, but I do have some internal photos...

At the moment I am preparing a new version of this console, it will have some differences....

The dpad and buttons will be DS4 and not DS2 as before, now the power led will remain on the front and there will be a change on the back (LOGO)...

Here are some details and photos of the first version:

* 7 inch screen
*Plate 800099 in YPbPr.
*4 Batteries with 3200mha (5 hours of autonomy)
*Stereo sound
*DS2 buttons
*DS4 analogs
*USB slot
*MX4SIO slot
*Mini 560 regulators (customized for PS2 voltages)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Ink chosen...Metallic blue :awesome:
4.jpg

I liked the result of the painting, it served well...
5.jpg

6.jpg

Testing colored buttons, but in the end I opted for the black ones... :D
7.jpg

Here is the micro sd slot for the MX4SIO to work, the compatibility is still not perfect, but many games benefit from the speed improvement compared to the USB port, but due to my testing, a few games didn't work... so disable the USB port to ensure good compatibility...
8.jpg

Almost everything in place.... I was impressed with these regulators, they are small, do not get hot, and are relatively cheap!
9.jpg

Tests and more tests...:eyeroll:
10.jpg

11.jpg

Result:
12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

dababy

My mind is blown that looks so awesome I realllly love the blue u chose good call with the black buttons it really looks nice. Do u plan on releasing the cads?

This looks like it has the same form factor as the Gwii. And I love it! Well done

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Incrível demais, uma obra de arte. Você aceita pedidos desse incrível console? E de quanto seria o preço dele, fico no aguardo pela sua resposta.. lindo lindo esse console imortal
Your enthusiasm is great, but this is an english forum and we have a rule about all forum posts being in english. You can use DeepL or Google translate for this

Your enthusiasm is great, but this is an english forum and we have a rule about all forum posts being in english. You can use DeepL or Google translate for this
I'm sorry for that, I'll correct my mistake and repost in English.. thanks for letting me know.

Incredible, a work of art. Do you take orders from this amazing console? And how much would be the price of it, I'm waiting for your answer...