BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have a trimmed wii all set up with BBLoader, and since first installing BBLoader when I power the system on I get about one second of a green pixellated matrix looking glitchy screen. After that everything seems to work fine. I am assuming this is some initial interference from my voltage lines with my video or usb data or something. I'm currently using composite video so I do not know if the problem will persist with VGA. Should I be concerned about this or is this normal/not a big deal?

Wiimotes working in tandem with the emulator is not currently supported and isn't in the dev pipeline AFAIK. BBLoader is designed primarily for portables and the number of multiplayer capable units built is very low, so assuming it's even possible to do, it's unlikely to be done anytime soon while other more important functions are being worked on. If you want wiimote multiplayer atm, you'll have to disable GC2Wiimote and use only wiimotes.

The Homebrew Channel being upside down is normal, TeamTwiizers made it do that to discourage unneccessary IOS modification, which we use for the noWIFI patch and BT emulation. It doesn't affect the HBC's functionality, so it's not really wise to change it when so many other homebrew apps (like BBLoader) have their own built in homebrew menu that you can use. As for your unintended method of uninstallation, this is beyond my knowledge to provide support, but you really should have asked BEFORE manually replacing IOS modules. The BBLoader FAQ had the information you wanted.

Also stop double posting pls, use the edit button.
Thanks for the support. But it seems that homebrew menu inside bbloader doesn't recognize sd card homebrews

Luca

Hey, I have a trimmed wii all set up with BBLoader, and since first installing BBLoader when I power the system on I get about one second of a green pixellated matrix looking glitchy screen. After that everything seems to work fine. I am assuming this is some initial interference from my voltage lines with my video or usb data or something. I'm currently using composite video so I do not know if the problem will persist with VGA. Should I be concerned about this or is this normal/not a big deal?
That's normal

Is support for .elf homebrews planned? If not, how should I launch them?(I am trying to get Project+ to run)

EDIT: I remembered that I could just use Priiloader to get into the Homebrew Channel.

Last edited:

brogue

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere but i couldnt find it.

So ive tried using BB loader to play Rock Band/guitar hero games (drums specifically)

I have the USB drums that plug directly into the Wii

however when i boot into the games the drums are then not recognised by the Wii (the small blue light in the centre of the drums goes off). I've tried changing the settings (i.e. having bluetooth enabled etc) but it didnt do much. I was wondering if you could offer some guidance, thanks

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere but i couldnt find it.

So ive tried using BB loader to play Rock Band/guitar hero games (drums specifically)

I have the USB drums that plug directly into the Wii

however when i boot into the games the drums are then not recognised by the Wii (the small blue light in the centre of the drums goes off). I've tried changing the settings (i.e. having bluetooth enabled etc) but it didnt do much. I was wondering if you could offer some guidance, thanks
I think you are missing the Hermes cIOSes that are mostly used for music accesoires.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I think you are missing the Hermes cIOSes that are mostly used for music accesoires.
Hermes cIOSes wouldn't help, since BBLoader doesn't use them.
Anyways I have no ways to test none of those games, since I don't have those accessories. I might order some if I can find them for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.