BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

denby

I joined after seeing the CM4 Retro Lite. Amazing work, I've been doing just another handheld over the last 6 months using Pi 4 and GPIO. It's crude, but has been a fun hobby. Nice to join.

Hey guys! Long time lurker of bitbuild. I'm active in the OG xbox modding scene. I'm intrested in everything N64 related. I recently installed Tims RGB mod for the n64. I'm looking forward to being a part of your community!

Hello, just getting started with my first wii portable. And I'm here to find out how. Mostly made this account, since I'm already running into trouble :-\

w8asec

New to modding and retro gaming as a whole. Happy to be here and to learn how you guys do it so well.

Zatsu

Hey gang, modding newB. Long time lurker.

Thought since I finally decided to dig in and get to work on a Wii mod, it might be time to make an account.

Hello, I am slowly gathering parts to build an Ashida, I hope to jump and do it this year.

hebble

Hello, I too first found the forum from the Ultra Slim PS2 video on Macho nacho's channel.
Since then I started doing an N64 padhack and kept seeing the forum come up in searches. I have an issue that I think people here maybe able to shed some light on.

JamezC

Hello! I've been a lurker for a while, but have been learning about soldering and electronics for the past couple years. So I thought I should finally make an account so I can contribute and start asking questions about my own projects!

T1T1

Hello, I'm here because I wan't to make my first portable. I don't really now anything about electronic but I hope i could learn on this forum.

Hello!! Im new here. I've been lurking on this website for awhile now and im here to learn more!

I kinda already posted something but I am new and didn't bother to read the intro my bad

hey! long time lurker - new to actually posting. ever since i got a retroid device this year i've been feeling like it's time to start trying to actually mod stuff. :)

dox83

saw the PS2 slim video online on YouTube and came to check out the community here.