Crazzyleprechaun's G-Boy Worklog

Hey guys I just started working on my G-Boy build. I didn't get very far into it but I wanted to unbox it and make sure I had all the tools I needed to get started. Everything looks great and I love the look of the light blue case. I chose the black switch stick option because I only had black ds lite buttons and I wanted use them in some project, however after looking at the other light blue G-Boy builds with white buttons I decided to order a pair of white ds lite buttons and switch joysticks as they look much better with the case.

Here are some pictures from the start of the build!

IMG_4712_(1).jpg

IMG_4713_(1).jpg

IMG_4714_(1).jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

I'll keep working on it today but I can't make any major progress because I'm still waiting on the batteries.

Hello everyone I wanted to post an update to this thread as I have been able to make some major progress as I finally received the batteries for this system. I was able to complete the front panel and mount all of the buttons as well as wiring up USB C board, the LED and the fan. Now that all the button mounting is done I have to start trimming and wiring the Wii!

Here are some pics of my progress(also sorry for some of the crappy vertical pictures):

IMG_4756.jpg

IMG_4755.jpg

IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg