G-Boy PCB Files?

Kirbo

Portables
None..... Yet
That sound great really excited for this project :). Will you try to work with 4layer tech to make another set of parts like the Ashida?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
SLS nylon is also one of the most durable materials to print a case from. Resin can shatter from being knocked or dropped, whereas the nylon will not

mp 10

hey your pcb files are missing the connectors and buttons am i doing somthing wrong

See one my earlier posts in this thread, I linked all the missing parts needed for the build.

Are you sure? It looks like the R and L buttons are missing. Both from the BOM and the post where you listed the missing parts

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Are you sure? It looks like the R and L buttons are missing. Both from the BOM and the post where you listed the missing parts
You're right, the link seems to have vanished. The dual action tacts for LR can be bought from Electron Shepherd.

Just make sure you use a multimeter to check which side is the common rail. The common rail should be connected to the ground pads, otherwise a half press will activate a full trigger click

Does anybody have a g-boy kit that has not been made?

This is not a place to look for a complete G-Boy kit.

This post is for the G-Boy rev4U (the U is for unofficials). It's made of unpopulated PCB you have to complete with the 4Layer tech PCBs and other composants