Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Is there an updated guide for building a Noldendo using PSU-Plus ?
It's pretty much the same as wiring it with PTHs or the OG PSU, just wire the regulator outputs on the PSU to the corresponding voltage rails on the Wii (no need for hand wiring the regs like with the PTHs).

I'm currently midway through doing this project and I'm on quite a tight budget. I've successfully relocated the u10 and the board works still. I'm researching about the regs and wondering about resistors. I've read the guide multiple times but I'm struggling to find some that match. Also wondering do I need capacitors? If I get a PSU plus do I still need resistors and capacitors?

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
I'm currently midway through doing this project and I'm on quite a tight budget. I've successfully relocated the u10 and the board works still. I'm researching about the regs and wondering about resistors. I've read the guide multiple times but I'm struggling to find some that match. Also wondering do I need capacitors? If I get a PSU plus do I still need resistors and capacitors?
If you are going the PTH08080WAH route, you need to hand-wire the feedback resistors and input / output filter capacitors. If you go with a PSU-Plus, all of that is handled on the board and all you need to is wire the regulator outputs to the Wii.

I've found some regulators on eBay but I was wondering do I need to know the wattage? What sort of things do I need to look for apart from voltage and amps. And will I still need the resistors or if I set the regulators output to the correct output do I not need the resistors. (Sorry for all the questions I don't wanna mess this up)