Question Hiidra source code

From the RVLoader 1.6 thread, Aurelio-sama said he would release the source code for Hiidra. I've poured over the repo and couldn't find it anywhere. At the moment I'm mostly interested in figuring out what black magic lets the GC2Wiimote hack work and reviewing the space of possibilities for custom IOS. SYSCONF::injectGC2Wiimote() loads a spoof BT address into libogc, then Genpad::update() keeps track of controller states, but how those controller states make it to a booted Wii game is just... missing, so I figure it must be Hiidra. I'm pretty sure the source is missing too because bootWiiGame() loads /rvloader/Hiidra.dol and executes it but that doesn't correspond to any source files. Is that code available anywhere?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I don't remember seeing any announcements about the Hiidra source code being released, but there's one way to find out! Paging @Aurelio

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hiidra's source is not available yet. I have been working for the past few weeks on cleaning up the code for a source release, but I am not sure when that will be since my time is very limited right now