Question How about a bitbuilt app?

Revine

What would an app do that the current forum doesn't?
Maybe he means an app that takes you directly to the forums? Which would be kind of dumb because Chrome does the same thing.

Portables
OG boy
Maybe he means an app that takes you directly to the forums? Which would be kind of dumb because Chrome does the same thing.
I mean like reddit the app would just be more customisable like dark mode and stuff also maybe easier to use

Revine

I mean like reddit the app would just be more customisable like dark mode and stuff also maybe easier to use
I'd say that this forum's pretty easy to use, even on mobile. Also as Wesk has said, there's already a dark mode.

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
Frankly an "app" would likely require some form of development. Any such time would probably be better spent doing something else for the community or site; already I feel I need to find some time to revise some of our guide layout.

Wesk already mentioned we have a dark mode and there are a _few_ customizable interface options. What else were you thinking in terms of customizing and what could be "easier to use"?

Portables
OG boy
Frankly an "app" would likely require some form of development. Any such time would probably be better spent doing something else for the community or site; already I feel I need to find some time to revise some of our guide layout.

Wesk already mentioned we have a dark mode and there are a _few_ customizable interface options. What else were you thinking in terms of customizing and what could be "easier to use"?
Idk i was just thinking how reddit is better in the app.