Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
What’s wrong with Etsy lol I just started selling there and offer warranty/protection, the only thing that sucks is the fees
Apologies, I should have clarified. I more so meant from PhoenixRetroMods, he's one of few people who actively sell portables on Etsy. I have also sold portables there, as has Gunnar. It's not the site I don't trust, it's just that seller. Same guy the PS2p above came from. I have one of his Wiips, very low quality overall, I only got it because it broke and went up on eBay FP/NW.

Portables
Apologies, I should have clarified. I more so meant from PhoenixRetroMods, he's one of few people who actively sell portables on Etsy. I have also sold portables there, as has Gunnar. It's not the site I don't trust, it's just that seller. Same guy the PS2p above came from. I have one of his Wiips, very low quality overall, I only got it because it broke and went up on eBay FP/NW.
No worries same person I was talking about.

mine are from RahimMastersGaming. But I think they all use the same Kit. I bought the bigger 8 inch version. I think the soldering etc. is good, but the paint job and memory card/Micro sd/screen are from bad quality. I bought the same screen again from ebay. There is one seller that sell the same 8 inch screens from the US. They are used but got no issue with mine, works perfect

Zalta

Lmao my post is turning into a pub night

Anyway

I change title still looking for a g wii

Have not bought anything the price (800$) is very fine for me compared to the ashida

It's the best

Thx

Hello anyone know if any portable wii's left? Looking to buy one asap and am glad I got turned off from Etsy and Ebay lol