Looking for G-Boy rev3

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a G-Boy rev3. I would pay up to $1000. If someone wants to get rid of one, you can contact me.
Thanks ;)

Thanks for the hint! This offer was not displayed on Ebay because I live in Switzerland. Bid and hope the seller sends it to me anyway ^^

I saw that ebay listing and although it is not a red flag listing I still had my suspicion about the low rating of seller. Be careful with buying things from people with 0 rating... unless its a known member of the community.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
If the seller is willing to ship it overseas, make sure it's tracked and pay for shipping insurance

@SparkleBear Thanks for the offer. Maybe I'll come back to that.
@Stitches I told him to send it via DHL. That is insured overseas and can be tracked well. It'll just cost something. But whatever. The main thing is that I finally get a G-Boy :)

Debbie

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a G-Boy rev3. I would pay up to $1000. If someone wants to get rid of one, you can contact me.
Thanks ;)
Do you get the item as you need? i seek for the file on Bitbuilt for you, please help check it, is this the one you need? if yes, we can print it for you.SLA 3d printing, beige resin, white resin, and clear resin and spray painting any colors,acceptable?
The case files are https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/g-boy-rev3-case-files.4667/