Solved my first handheld wii why can't I remove the wifi module

wonk

this is my first wii, i read a lot in this forum it's really amazing, I use the Wii regulator stock, because it's hard to get spare parts at my place. i cut the regulator part from the damaged wii rvl_40 and used it on mine wii rvl_01 and it worked..
I'm still using the original wii adapter, haven't used the battery yet. my question, why can't I remove the wifi module? even though rvloader has been installed, if without the wifi module, my wii won't boot.. thanks in advance and sorry if my english is bad, i use translate

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You may have accidentally said no to installing the nowifi patch when you installed RVLoader. Hold L+R+Z on a Gamecube controller in slot 1 while powering on the system to boot into safe mode. From there you can run the RVLoader installer again and choose to install the nowifi patch.

wonk

I have tried to install many times.. I remember very well that the nowifi patch option has been selected.. but still it doesn't work to remove the wifi module, I don't understand where I went wrong. my system version is 4.1u does it need an update?? to make it work? my wii is 6 layer version..

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I have tried to install many times.. I remember very well that the nowifi patch option has been selected.. but still it doesn't work to remove the wifi module, I don't understand where I went wrong. my system version is 4.1u does it need an update?? to make it work? my wii is 6 layer version..
Yes, the system needs to be on 4.3. Update the console and then reinstall RVLoader one last time. It should work after that

wonk

Oh ok i will try to update system to 4.3 and reinstall rv loader, hopefully the problem is solved. thank you friend you have helped me

wonk

resolved
thanks for the help, after I updated the wii system to 4.3
and reinstall rvloader, the wifi module can be removed..